Reviews for Spark a Movie: Mr and Mrs Smith
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
Great story loved it! Keep them coming!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
lol
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
:D I knew they wouldn't really die yet!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
This isn't going well! Well I know the movie so yeah!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
0_o! I'm liking it! Keep it coming!
kuroima chapter 6 . 6/4/2009
What a great end for this story. Their arguments were funny and I love the end, it was a very good one. Thank you for this awesome story. :D
Sabrina chapter 6 . 6/1/2009
That was very good! (And I like your ending better than the actual movie! haha.) I like how you merged characters and tones of Mr. and Mrs. Smith with Atlantis while keeping the feel of both alive. I also like how you deviated just enough from the movie to make this new, but kept the essence of the story intact. Good work.

Can I suggest a future Spark a Movie? The Parent Trap! I was watching that the other night and thought it would be perfect. A young diplomat meets a pilot, has a passionate affair, and then splits with each getting one daughter. She becomes a world-renowned UN ambassador and he gets owns an avionics firm (or something to do with making airplanes) and their daughters meet at camp! It would be perfect. I can just see Elizabeth and John filling the roles so well.
Jammeke chapter 6 . 5/30/2009
Aw, nice ending. I especially like how they still have arguments every now and then, it makes the story more believable.

I really enjoyed the way you handled this movie, I look forward to reading the rest of Titanic.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful piece of work with the rest of humanity :P
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 6 . 5/30/2009
WOW you sure know how to mix action, suspense and Sparky all into one roll now don't cha! *Giggles* Terrific story! I loved it!
eiohvbnfjkb932t42i chapter 6 . 5/30/2009
Woot!

Amazingly executed! I'm guessing there's not another chappie? LOL! Either way, it's been great reading this series! Can't wait for the next thing you come up with!

xoxo
eiohvbnfjkb932t42i chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
I love how you added McKay into this! And, so glad John/Elizabeth are getting along well. One spelling error that stuck in my head, though.

"They'd rented a cheep motel" should be "cheap"

Otherwise, good work! Can't wait for more!

xoxo
Jammeke chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
Hm, so this is different from the movie... I still love it. I adored the zoo part, that sounds like a typical Elizabeth thing to do, though I know she's supposed to be someone else here.

Loved it, and as always... looking forward to more.
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
Cool chapter! I still haven't seen this film yet! I'm waiting for it to come onto Sky but at this rate I'll forget!
kuroima chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
Wow...great chapter! It was just awesome. First the action scene was very well written, very thrilling. The Sparky part was great how they can't kill each other. Very well done.
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
WOW! Action and then some serious Sparkyness! I love it!