Reviews for Nightmare Before Christmas
Katherine chapter 1 . 8/27
this made me curl up on my bed and smile for like 3 minutes straight why do you do this to me
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Ohh, the fluff is choking mr
Audrey chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I'll admit, this wasn't the best fic I've read, but it was pretty good and very cute :) Good work!
crzykittyfangirl chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
beautiful. if only it happen fur real. *sigh*
Geronim0 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
.AMAZING. please write more stuff like this! its so good! ILOVEDITSOMUCH
Emilygraytyler chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
So cheesey. I loved it though. Just the right amount of cheese and fluff, I think.
QuicksilverWitch chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
VERY cute! And I love that you chose that song! I was just thinking of how perfectly it fit this pairing. Well done! :D
Shawntail chapter 1 . 12/29/2009

great story again

...guess what I got for Christmas...that same movie XD
seablue4u chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
AW I liked this story very much. Doctor and Rose Forever!
MajorSamanthaCarter chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
hehe. that is SO cheesy, and sweet! i like it.. hto i havent seen the movie. meh. still good! keep writing!

The Dust In Dreams chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Aw that's so cute!
Cooper-Gwen chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Aw... *melts into a pile of warm goo on the floor*

That was so sweet! Going on my faves D
Hallow Eve chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Oh my god! How did I not find this? Thank you so much for dedicating it to me ( blushes and looks away shyly). It's good to know you like me that much. You're certainly one of my favorite authors. And yes I loved it! It was so cute and such a good idea. Those ending words to Nightmare were so perfect for Rose and the Doctor! You just made my whole week. Sorry about you not being able to contact me but I had to disable PM and emailing because this account was put up under my friend's email. At home I'm not allowed to email and my mother would disown me if she knew I was writing stories on the internet. She dosen't understand how the internet works and thinks I randomly downlaod stuff that could crash the computer. Sorry! And once again, I loved it!
WeepingAngel123 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Sozzy, I cant be bothered to sign in...

Anyway that was double cool with Venusian blue chickens!