Reviews for Becoming Connor Davids
cathyfaires chapter 53 . 5/14
Will be sequel for became Connor David's? I really hope so I love your story so much smiles!
Vadercat chapter 53 . 5/14
I really ejoyed this story. I'm not normally a fan of slash stories mainly because most writers don't put much thought into them. They end up being crass with not much thought for the characters, but your story was about the characters as much as the subject matter. I think you write very well and would like to see you write more. Other then a few grammer issues, which maybe European verses United States English, most of your story read very well. I know Stargate and Stargate Atlantis have been over for a long timd (more the pity they didnt spend as much time on the latter subject matter), but I still enjoy reading fan fiction from both generes and the crossovers.
Vadercat chapter 42 . 5/13
I have to comment on this chapter a true tea conniseur does not wring the tea bag, because it makes the tea bitter if you do. Otherwise I love the story.
MADStar529 chapter 24 . 4/22
Oh, this just makes me smile.
Cotton Strings chapter 53 . 2/8
Quite literally one of the most well written fics on this site. Connor's journey has been amazing to read, and I'm not going to lie, I cried during the arc where John lost his memory. I actually finished reading this on Wraithbate, but I wanted to come here to leave a review. Seriously, great job!
Jerry K chapter 41 . 6/17/2016
As I have mentioned elsewhere, I still think chapter 39 is probably the most significant chapter of this whole account. In a sense, everything else is before and after, if that makes sense. My brother died on Christmas Eve, 2012-and everything since has been "after". As Ziva David once remarked (NCIS) about the death of her sister Tali, "You don't get over it-you get through it." Any crisis that enlarges us is worth having, however painful-but it's never easy. Thank you, race: you go, guy.
MADStar529 chapter 53 . 3/18/2016
Beautiful story. So lovely.

You captured their relationship perfectly.
hotshow chapter 53 . 11/13/2015
I just discovered this story and thought it was very good. I was wondering was Connor Davids character in the show, or did you make the character up. Thank you.
NightWithMoon chapter 53 . 8/24/2015
Well... this was a short one! But I read it all. I admit I usually like a fiction with more development on the technological/galaxy spanning plot line - but I was snared by this one just as well.
I enjoyed reading this story a great deal and am glad I took the time to do so.
Jebeth chapter 53 . 8/22/2015
I really enjoyed your story. It was easy to care about your original characters. I had hoped that you would have Jack retire after Daniel went to Atlantis and show up as a civilian consultant.
mkoepp63026 chapter 53 . 4/27/2015
I absolutely loved this story. It was so real, from how long it took for the relationship to move forward to thw issues with faith. Very real., and really thank you for finishing it. Like you said there are so many stories that do not get finished and you finished it. Fantastic job, you should be proud.
Jerry K chapter 53 . 10/12/2014
Ace, I have just finished reading BECOMING CONNOR DAVIDS for the fifth time in 3 years. I never get tired of it. I can honestly say that it is the most beautiful love story that I have ever read-not just Connor and John, but also Rodney and Eric, Teyla and Evan, Ronon and Jennifer. I have read quite a few of your other stories as well. And I have a vision of how Connor looks in my mind's eye that I'd not want to see replaced! Thank you so much for so much.
Panchan010 chapter 53 . 4/21/2014
God I love this story. Thank you for writing it.
Jenna chapter 53 . 2/1/2014
What a spineless poor-little-me waste of space your OC is... you have obviously based him on the worst sort of subHarlequin heroines.
Domino Derval chapter 53 . 2/2/2014
As you know, I adore this fic. I started reading it when I wanted SGA slash, but no mcshep; I'm not a fan of that pairing (I have my reasons why I don't like it). So, as I was looking I found this fanfic when you posted the first chapter. It's well written and the original characters well developed. Your dialogue is crisp, true and lively. This pairing was refreshing and I loved Connor. I felt he was representative of most of fanfic readers and so allowed us to live a bit through Connor. But, he is still different from most average people to be unique. He's wonderful and I believe the perfect foil for John Sheppard. He can keep up with Sheppard and give him a run for his money.

Well done! I look forward to more fiction from you. Keep writing!

PS: Ignore any dips*#ts who will tell you that this story or 'Connor' isn't any good. They're full of themselves and don't know a da*n thing about good writing or a good story. DD