Reviews for We're getting married!
Brianna chapter 12 . 4/30/2016
get what you deserve!
total drama lov chapter 12 . 2/7/2016
I just love it gwen/trent grent
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
Wow, this was so good and yet hilarious in some parts. The funny parts were especially when Cody and Noah argued and Noah with Leshawna.

Now, that was good. I should have known that Heather would never change; it's not her nature to do so. I absolutely loved the ending with Heather and Leshawna's cousin; I loved how her cousin has placed heroine in Heather's purse.

(I thought at first this was a "Nother" story but I adore "Gwent". So it's cool.)
Katelin chapter 12 . 12/6/2013
I JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT CHAPTER MOSTLY THE ENDUNG THAT BITCH EARNED IT
LostThePassword chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
Nooooooo heather has to change she has to
LuhM chapter 12 . 2/11/2012
God, I love your TxG stories, they're great! You are an amazing writer, keep that on!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Awww. That was such a sweet proposal!
HiroLemonFan chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
Um...Heather isn't a brunette.
CarmillaD chapter 12 . 6/27/2010
Ha,ha, nice ending! It was really sweet thanks to the romance and friendship and very funny too. Loved the part when Bridgette got distracted by the guy throwing the bottle and the end. Great job!
CarmillaD chapter 11 . 6/27/2010
Uh, oh, I got worried when they started arguing at the beach T _ T. However, the humor helped to keep things balanced. This was my favorite part:

"[...]"I mean little Tommy's…Umm…." Leshawna tried to remember.

"Bar mitzvah!" Cody added quickly.

"On the beach?" Noah asked glaring at him.

"Oh, give me a break; it was either that or a circumcision!" Cody defended himself.[...]"

Last chapter and then the sequel! What will happen on them?
CarmillaD chapter 10 . 6/27/2010
Hahaha, I knew it was Courtney! But it was a great move to make the reader think it was Lindsay. I should've known it'll be kinda difficult to keep that group from arguing, but at least they're working together _U. Let's see the next chapter
CarmillaD chapter 9 . 6/27/2010
LOL, the humor triggered on this chapter. Hum, who is Bridgette calling? I have an idea, but I'll go check if I'm right
CarmillaD chapter 8 . 6/27/2010
Oh, that hideous witch! What a puppet master, she completely manipulated them! Poor Gwen T _ T... Oh, but LeShawna's going to the rescue. Let's see the power of the sassy sister.
CarmillaD chapter 7 . 6/27/2010
Wow, I was surprised and kinda moved by Heather's beautiful gesture... Until Gwen had the allergic reaction. Haha, but I have to admit the scene at the hospital and the dialogue she has with Trent about the gun he used to have were funny. Let's keep reading
CarmillaD chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
Oh, crap, I think Heather's going to use that info about the allergy X _ X. Well, there's only one way to find out...