Reviews for We're getting married!
CarmillaD chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
Eep, things got a little tense on this chapter, but I should've seen that coming if they're dealing with Heather. Now let's see the next chapter
CarmillaD chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
Hahaha, this time, Gwen's quotes were the stars:

"Oh, sh*t. Do people actually pay you this much for a few flowers and a caterer?"

"I'm not obsessed!" Gwen shouted. "And if any of you cultured imbeciles tell me to keep it down, I'll stick those books up your ass!"

And the last part when they checked the bad comments and talked about the incident on the library was hilarious! Let's keep reading
CarmillaD chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
Hahaha, Noah's quotes on this chapter were fantastic. Uh, oh, what will happen now? Let's check it out!
CarmillaD chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
Wow, Trent being really close to Cody and Noah was unexpected but a nice surprise. Ha, ha, ha, I've loved these lines:

"Honey, if diamonds were edible we could eat for days!"

"Trent, the chemistry between you and her is so obvious, even a dog could sense it." Noah said rolling his eyes. (I agree, and that's why I miss that couple so much T 3 T)

"Well, I guess I can take a break from reading horrible novels and humiliating untalented authors, and come." Noah said smiling (Ha, ha, that's the classic sarcastic Noah so many like _).

Let's see the next chapter
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
AW! What a sweet beginning, just what I need to keep the TXG flame alive *_*. Let's check the next chapters
DramaRose13 chapter 10 . 4/13/2010
awesome story, this is the 2nd time I've read it!
joe biden chapter 12 . 2/18/2010
isn't herion a liquid. stick it your arm and into your blood stream. u described cocaine i think
Take-x-A-x-Bite chapter 12 . 2/17/2010
Very curious about the wedding and the HONEYMOON!
the meaty grape chapter 12 . 2/16/2010
This story was sweet and well written. I like Gwen's thoughts on

how to let out her emotion,before she resorted to her "diary".
rose.darling chapter 12 . 2/15/2010
Okay, this was a great story! Congratulations for blending both the love triangle's drama and the funny friendship moments with the other characters. I'm not a really big Gwen fan, but I truly enjoyed this story. So keep up the good work and I hope to read from you soon.
DramaRose13 chapter 12 . 2/14/2010
Great story ,I loved it!
Kool Broadway Reader chapter 12 . 2/14/2010
I loved the ending!

Good job!
The Codemeister chapter 12 . 2/14/2010
haha nice ending, i thought the guy who bumped into heather stole something, not planted something. Possesion lol
Contagious Pickle chapter 11 . 2/7/2010
Love this story! Love the idea! And love GxT! Please update soon!
rose.darling chapter 11 . 12/29/2009
I'm more of a longer chapters kind of reader, but your medium size chapters worked well with me. I got around reading it today. Bits and pieces and all that. It's pretty much a jewl on this site with the original plotline, the variety of characters. I appreciated that you paid attention to the supporting characters. I find it always nice to read about them; makes me chuckle. A very good TrentxGwen, what can I say. 100 times better than all the other crap.
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »