Reviews for We're getting married!
rose.darling chapter 10 . 12/29/2009
I love the snippets on the supporting character's lives. Noah is delicious to read about. And also...

“I’m not an expert in women’s clothing, but I think that dark blue blouses can be found in all most every boutique or so.”

I think you meant to say almost back there.

I hope you don't mind my pointing out your few typos.I wish my reviewers did that.
rose.darling chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
Hey! I like how the story is going so far. - You didn't rush it, but

“I’ll give you all the time in the world, sweaty, but no more than seventy-five minutes.” Trent added while kissing Gwen on the cheek.

I think you meant to say sweetie back . Just a minor typo.
OhHollyHolly chapter 11 . 12/14/2009
OMG O.O

I totally love it..

can't wait to read the ending chapter

Oh, please, I need more xD

Update soon
The Codemeister chapter 11 . 12/13/2009
Heather had better get punished for what she did to gwen and trent again they deserve to be appy, although i wish gwen would be happier with Cody.
Kool Broadway Reader chapter 11 . 12/13/2009
Awesome!

You updated.

I hope they get back together.

Update soon please!
Kool Broadway Reader chapter 10 . 8/30/2009
Awesome story so far. Leave it up to Heather to break up a couple. Update soon!
The Codemeister chapter 10 . 8/4/2009
haha yes LIndsay finally has a cameo, would that loyal reader have been me. It's a shame they didn't actually find Heather, i still think it would be awesome if heather tried to stop the wedding again, but ended up being too late and gwen and trent have already said their vows and stuff, and on their way out Gwen slugs heather.
The-Bad-W0lf chapter 10 . 8/4/2009
Haha, that was a funny chapter :P
The Raccoon chapter 9 . 6/30/2009
Awesome, I can't wait to find out what happens next! :)
florrr chapter 9 . 6/30/2009
oh please more chapters! i love it!
marlynnknowsbest101 chapter 9 . 6/29/2009
I love that chapter! I especially love the little things the side characters said. And i am so curios to find out who she is. Oh please up date soon!
Charzoid chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
aw this is sweet.
The Codemeister chapter 9 . 6/29/2009
i can understand Leshawna, Bridge, and Cody trying to find heather and sort all this out, b ut i was a bit surprised to see Noah get involved. Will Lindsay ever make an appearance? Heather is going to get it, if Leshawna ever finds her
Robin MistyLake chapter 8 . 6/28/2009
this story is AMAZING.
The Codemeister chapter 8 . 6/2/2009
hm i wonder where trent and gwen are now, trent should movie in with Lindsay, and gwen with cody. I wish Gwen would've hit heather once before leaving the office.
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »