Reviews for We're getting married!
The Codemeister chapter 7 . 5/25/2009
What the hell is Heather playing at? hehehe i hope gwen destroys heather in the morning.
StarReader86 chapter 7 . 5/24/2009
Yay! You updated! This chapter was awesome, filled with drama and humor. My favorite part was the Gwen/Trent conversation about the gun. That was totally hilarious (I'm still laughing my head off XD)!

You're doing a good job keeping us in the dark about Heather's intentions. While I want to believe that Heather has changed and that Gwen's paranoid, but if Gwen's only allergic to peanuts, then why would Heather's flowers cause an allergic reaction? My 3 guesses are: 1) Heather sprayed the flowers with peanut oil, 2) Roses are now Gwen's second allergy, and 3) the kid's hands might have had peanut butter on them (we all know how kids can get messy :P)

Please update soon! I can't wait for what happens next! All I can say is poor Trent, he's going to be the referee between Heather and Gwen a lot in this story!
marlynnknowsbest101 chapter 7 . 5/24/2009
That was very funny. And I am so curious to wheather or not Heather actually tried to make Gwen sick. Please up date soon. And also I know Gwen is no Izzy, but people do snap one time or another, right?
StarReader86 chapter 6 . 5/4/2009
Poor Heather! She seems to be trying to do her job and Gwen and Trent, mostly Gwen, isn't making it easy for her! Please update! I want to see what happens next!
Paka-Simon-Trevor-Forever chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
...Wow, Heather's one stubborn wedding planner. ~:(.

Anyway, good chap!
The Codemeister chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
I think i want to believe that heather has changed
StarReader86 chapter 4 . 3/22/2009
Well, Gwen's reaction to Heather as the wedding planner was just as I expected. I even loved the comment Heather made about Gwen speaking her mind w/o caring if it hurts other's feelings since Gwen did that a few times on the show.

As a Heather fan, I can't wait to see how Heather will plan Gwen and Trent's wedding. I'm a little wary of that smirk Heather had and her comment about making Gwen's wedding a 'memorable' one. Is Heather going to be a professional and make the wedding the best one ever? Or is she going to make the wedding a nightmare to remember?

It'd be funny if Gwen goes all paranoid that she thinks Heather is trying to 'ruin her life' when Heather is doing the right things. Can't wait for chapter 5!
Paka-Simon-Trevor-Forever chapter 4 . 3/22/2009
lol! The Hitler thing was very funny, as well as the 'negative comments'.
52451 chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
XD I love it so far! The ending of the third chapter was funny. P Please hurry and update!
The Codemeister chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
damn i loved the ending to this chapter, and i have a feeling i know why Cody had way too much to drink...one word Gwen and trent...okay that's three words but hey
StarReader86 chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
Dun Dun DUN (plays ominous organ music)! Now the story is getting interesting! I can't wait to see what drama will unfold now that Heather is Gwen and Trent's wedding planner. Will Heather be the same person as she was on the show OR will she have changed somewhat? I kinda like to see her as somewhat good, but still have the old Heather.

I was surprised that Trent's closest TDI buddies were Noah and Cody, Cody I understand since he hooked Trent and Gwen up, but Noah? But I should be grateful since Noah and Cody are my fave TDI guys and Noah's trademark sarcasm never gets old! Will we be seeing more TDI folks in this story?

Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Paka-Simon-Trevor-Forever chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
TT I hate cliffhangers. Good chap though! Drunk Cody was hilarious.
Islanda chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
Yay! Awesome chapter! I can't wait for the next update! Please update soon!

Sorry, I like exclamation marks!:)
Paka-Simon-Trevor-Forever chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
“Well, I guess I can take a break from reading horrible novels and humiliating untalented authors, and come.”

...

XD!

Don't worry, I'm just quoting... You're a talented author!
Total Drama Fanatic chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
I love it so far. I really can't wait to see what happens next.
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »