Reviews for The End
Chasing chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
That was pretty good. I liked your style, though you couldve worked a bit more on the flow I guess... Thanks for writing!
MageMeow chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
wow..that was quite an idea..

but i don't want things to end that way it's so sad, forgetting everything..
GreenAppleIce chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
That certainly does seem like a possible ending :)
Midnite2ndLife chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Nicely written, as usual. Btw, Fei Wong Reed is Clow's brother? Real or just theory?

-I have to say though, I really really don't want that to happen. I would like Syaoran and Sakura, whichever freaken ones are still alive, I lost track, to go back to their country and torment the lovely couple Touya and Yukito, and Kurogane and Fai go back to Japan to be tormented by the awesome Sister!Couple Tomoyo and Amaraterasu. I can dream.-
The Neo Productions chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Impressive One-shot! It would be nice for them to meet in the xHolic world though, don't you think? :)
Princess Fawna chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
That was...impressive. I think that you have a certain skill at writing Wakanuki. I also liked how I could see this happening in future Tsubasa chapters. (But I do hope that Kuro-rin will not die! That would not be cool!)
TomoyoNyx chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Oh, very good prediction. I could definitely see this happening.
fanficismything chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Omg... CLAMP just might do something like this.. Which makes it just that much sadder. :'(

I think you could pull off writing a next chapter where they all randomly meet in the xHolic world at some coffee shop, or show how each of they're lives have changed. X3 And how Kurogane somehow can't stop thinking of this strange blond man he's never met before XD