Reviews for The Kidnapper
Guest chapter 18 . 7/2/2014
Sorry, but you COULD NOT HAVE PICKED A WORSE TIME TO STOP THIS STORY! REALLY!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/2/2014
Dang, that was...
Guest chapter 15 . 7/2/2014
Hey, when does Utau the Chicken come in? And seriously Amu, so bipolar and emo! And hey, I'm glad Ikuto feels bad about his actions on the roof top!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/2/2014
Whoa, chill Ikuto! It was just a hug! So possessive, sheesh! And KUUKAI, is like, your only friend! Seriously! So cool that muffin tomato head of yours!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
NO! IT WILL NOT! THIS IS PG 13 YOU STUPID CAT!
And hey, how is Ami in sixth grade, yet Amu is only 14?
Guest chapter 12 . 7/2/2014
Wait, Ami is in SIXTH GRADE?! NO WONDER SHE SOUNDED GROWN UP! WAIT...SO AMU IS, LIKE, IN HIGH SCHOOL OR SOMETHING?!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/2/2014
...so, what did Arianna-San do with Ikuto? And why is Kukai so...I dunno...sneaky and perverted? Wait...WILL TADASE AND NAGIHIKO BE THE SAME WAY?! OH HEAVENS, NO!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
Ohhhhh no ya don't Ikuto! Amu did a good job fending you off! I don't care if you feel hurt! Amu is only 12/13!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
On, Ikuto. So nasty. And poor Kaya. I hope she finds true love and lives the happy life she deserves.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
It was really nice how you added nana in there. I loved how Amu came so close to victory! Maybe Nana will show up again? And won't Amu just tell someone she has been kidnapped when they go shopping? And I think I have a pretty clear idea of what THAT is.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
Wait, wait, wait. He just asked her to...do...something... And I bet that's Utau at the door.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
You know, I think the chat really is my favorite part. It's definitely the funniest. And for the record, Ikuto was DEFINITELY drunk! And by 'her' Ikuto either ment Utau, or the previous girl he kidnapped, um...PROCREATED with, and she died or whatever.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
Is the person in that short story Rima? You probably meant it to be Amu, but it seems like Rima. And (dont tell a ikuto I said this) I think it's a good thing the phone rang when it did, or something very...uh...INTIMATE might have happened. (Dont tell Utau either)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
I love the short story, AND the chat, AND the actual story! And Taylor Swift is awesome!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
Hahahaha! I love this story!