Reviews for Coming Clean
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
You should check out secret's story runaway racers it's really good
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I was really ticked off at Rex as well. I really like the story!
sckraut12 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I know it has been a time but I was wondering i you could please do a part rest of the family found out? That would cool. I really like it how it is, too.
Lilyth Celestyn chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This just made me smile:

"Racer X nodded and hopped off the hood of the Mach 6. He crossed to his car pulling out the keys. He sat down in the seat and pushed it as far back as it would go. "It'll be tight, but I think we'll man...""

Oops. And people tell me old habits die hard XD
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Short and completely out of character but it was still nice, good job.
Toadflame chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I'm with you. I watched the movie just tonight-I begged my parents to let me see it when it came out, but we never did, so I had to wait until it was on TV to watch it, and didn't get a chance until now-and I was just SO FREAKED BECAUSE IT WAS REX OBVIOUSLY! It was very well done, and totally awesome with only minor errors (spelling, apostrophes, just that).
kellyhorse chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
cool. im just happy someone finally made rex tell. i mean he should have gotten a better name. when i the movie i was like- racer rex...racer x!
A.tmosphere 03 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Bravo! You're an amazing writer! I love your style :).

I absolutely love the plot to Speed Racer. The whole "faking deaths" thing has always been my cup of tea. But I DO like how Speed, shall we say, "tricked" Rex. I loved it.

NICE WORK! 5 out of 5 for you! *

PS: You gave me a great mental picture of the two riding around the track - Speed on Rex's lap. Lol. :)
Nat chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
good story i hated the ending to how rex didnt tell his family
speedy101 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
i was too! he had to tell them. great story. shoulda been the ending. but speed and trixie should'nt have broken up :(
iDisarm chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
This is good, but I'm so mad that you made Trixie and Speed break up! You just can't do that! D

Otherwise this is good.
Vanessa chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Omg i was so mad at Rex too!
Star light and night chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Thanks! It drove me crazy that he didn't reveal who he was. I love how you went about it. Feel free to write some more! :-)
SerpentsAttire chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Yes! Awesome tricking - I love Speed. :3 I've been contemplating writing one of these - it makes me mad every time he says "No, Speed. I'm not". Arg. Awesome job. _