Reviews for In The Still of the Night
HelenaWayne10 chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Even though they are a little short, they are well written. I love them! Correctly used grammar, fluffy-ness, and an interesting predicament for Dimitri and Anya. You should definitely keep writing!
Welcome to the Carnival chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
Such a good way to end an amazing story like this. :)
Psh, of course she isn't going to forget a kiss like that! ;D
Welcome to the Carnival chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
Very cute chapter :)
Welcome to the Carnival chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
Aw, she's wearing his shirt? :D
OVERWHELMED BY ROMANTIC FEELS!
Welcome to the Carnival chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Awesome dialogue here. I love Anya's comebacks :D
Welcome to the Carnival chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Oooh I'm intrigued! :D
What will Anya say?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
Honestly, I LOVE this. It's cute, light hearted, and just the little fluff attack I craved!

While I loved the fact that you put in the whole sharing-a-bed thing, I was kind of confused throughout it. Was the plan that they actually sharing a make-shift bed on the floor? Or he was going to lay on the ground right beside her bunk, or what? I know that in the end they shared her bunk because Anya attached herself to Dimitri while she was sleeping, however the original plan on their sleeping arrangements is unclear. Also I think that the story would have been somewhat more pleasing to the eye by being one long chapter instead of being cut up into five very short ones. Furthermore I find that there are certain sentences in the story that can be phrased differently so that they do not sound awkward, as I found some of them. Finally, I love the idea, however I find that you could have done a lot more with it and drawn it out with more detail and fluffiness. It would have just made the story that much better in my opinion.

So that is my two cents on the matter. I hope that you do not take any offense to my criticism, for it is meant to be constructive and not to offend you in any way, shape, or form. Good fluff, this certainly made my day a bit brighter. :)
Twylaheart chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
update!
ss10009 chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
I know you want constructive criticism, but it's hard for me to give it to good fics. Plus, I'm new to Anastasia fics so...? Anyway, great story; I'd love to see more from you!
eleanor the great chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
well, there's nothing bad to say - the usual typos but overall, awesome work! my inner fangirl had a great time :) and it was a lot of fun to read and the characterisation (not the plot lol) seemed quite true to the movie. anyhoo overall i loved it, keep writing!
Charmed-Ravenclaw chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
Cute, sweet and funny with the right amount of sexual tension I believe.
Britney628 chapter 5 . 8/14/2009
I got to say, I think you write pretty well. I like the ending. Different for sure; that bit of romance coming out ahead of time. More of a mature direction than seen in childrens' movies, although now that I'm older I enjoying seeing a not so overdone, more mature spin on the classic stories occasionally. As soon as it ended I felt like yes, the ending does fit, but also like there could be more. Yes this is the ending, and I think you should close it with this chapter and leave it at that, but it definitely gets you wondering how differently the rest would unfold since they've taken a shot. Gets me interested. Another story would be appreciated.
zazazaza chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
Wow! I love it! :)

I think you had a few run-on sentences that were a bit confusing, but otherwise this is a perfect story with spot-on characterization and an interesting plot! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Britney628 chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
Aw, that's a sweet little ending. I didn't like how you ended it so sudden though. You made it seem as if you were really going to going in to something like constant irritation and spatting through out the night, or something. It was almost as if the plot was missing or just extremely died down. The descriptives were very good and I liked this idea, involving the dreams and everything, but it just felt like something should have happened in between this and the other chapters. Also, I didn't care for the language. Adult content sort of takes the story out of the feeling of this movie. The movie has a magic purity to it as a kids movie, and I think language just trashes that.
Soami chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
Love this, you've stuck to their personalities really well (at that part of the movie) which I LOVE you for :)

Hope you update this soon, there is a severe lack of Anastasia fanfic on this site (especially good ones)!

Good job :)