Reviews for Reality and Truth
nichellemarie chapter 16 . 1/29
You haven't updated since 2011. Have you abandoned this awesome story when you said you wouldn't?
me chapter 16 . 1/2
i wish you updated the ncis/inuyasha fics i love them my favorite work of yours
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 15 . 9/22/2015
Don't forget about this one! I oh so love it, as well.
Soten-ni-zase chapter 9 . 2/20/2015
I'm wondering if Sesshomaru is really a closet perv or if Shippo is making shit up? Though if he is, better he doesn't flaunt it about like a certain not-so-holy-man.
rspringb chapter 13 . 1/11/2015
pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee more!
TLove18 chapter 16 . 1/9/2015
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! This story is my drug, it's so incredibly good. I love the pairings too _-

Shippo and Ziva shut get together ASAP
TLove18 chapter 9 . 1/9/2015
Dude I'm cracking up so bad! Hahahahahhaha Fluffy-sama! XD. Keep up the excellent work!
TLove18 chapter 7 . 1/9/2015
I'm die! This chapter is just tooooooooo funny. OMG I have tears in my eyes _
rspringb chapter 15 . 9/11/2014
i miss your updates, the stories are so awesome and i wanna see tony and kagome get together and more shippo ziva
serenityselena chapter 16 . 2/6/2014
oh my... what twists i their lives...
hope to read more :)
WolfWinks chapter 16 . 12/12/2013
please please please please please please keep writing. This story is amazing PLEASE keep writing!
Arkytior's Song chapter 16 . 10/4/2013
LOVE THIS! PLEASE! Update soon!
Aristanova chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
Awesome work yet again! I love all the interactions kagome has with everyone! its so funny!
Aristanova chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
Great chapter! Amazing work! I love your fics so much! Especially these NCIS/Inu ones and The HP/IY ones! I love the flow to your writing, and how much humor and suspense is in each chapter. You always manage to keep the everyone in character as well. It's just like i'm watching the series. Keep up the good work!
Aristanova chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Another fantastic chapter! Kagome is so cool and kickass haha!
I loved the meeting between Abby and Kagome and your descriptions of kagome's clothing and piercings!
The interaction with Tony/Ziva and Kagome was hilarious! Loved it!