Reviews for Footsteps
KurosakiMikoto chapter 1 . 2/24
Very sweet story, loved it :D Gave me all these tingly feelings LOL!
spideyrocks57 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
i really love his story, and this has always made me wish I had an elder brother. You are really lucky to have had a protective sister. I love the novel idea. You managed to make the story poignant without making it too cheesy. Thank you for giving us this wonderful story. Good job.
Freawaru chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
awwww! How sweet!
thatgingerprincess143 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Awww cute
Kanchan chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
You are very lucky to have such a good and caring elder sister. And Susan and Edmund and Lucy are also lucky to have Peter. I wish I had someone like that. It's good to feel that there is someone to watch over you.
S. Crovax chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
That was such a cute a fic! 8D

And yet so deep ]

The Pevensie's are love, and this fic just made it even more lovely

Going to Fav's /o/

(A friend of Hiei-and-Shino and Miss of Darkness xD)
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Okay, I'm going to beg you: PLEASE write more chapters to this, ones still in Finchley, but also in Narnia (both times)! I LOVE this, and your summary led on to so much more! *U* PLEASE!

I love this (I said it again because I DO)! Go, Pete! I LOVED how he checked on his siblings (including the unborn Lucy) AND his Mother! That was so sweet, and he's only FOUR! U

Rock on! U *U*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
kutlessgurl90 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
that was so sweet! i can see peter dong that, protecting his family even when he's a child. it shows how much love, care, and devotion peter has for his family, even little unborn lucy at such a young age. awesome job! )
Aslan is love chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
wow that was amazing I love it
Highqueen Julietta chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
AW! THIS IS A MASTERPIECE!

Honestly, this was so cute. *sniff* *ad to favs*

your story touches my heart!
laughinirishlass chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
This was really great. I finally got around to reading it and really enjoyed it. The whole premise was fantastic and it made me smile.
ChristabelRose chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
That was beautiful! So sweet and poignant :)
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
AW Where's Peter's father if Lucyy isn't born yet?
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
An older sibling's duty to protect the little ones is very important
Corrinth chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
That's sweet, I love the idea of Peter the Brave watching over his family. I'd love to see you extend this beyond this one chapter and into the Narnia stories.

Well done.