Reviews for Is there life out there?
FalselyTrue chapter 1 . 4/13/2009've made it seen like Ahsoka (wow, hard word to spell) really was thinking this, really was doing this. It's nice.
Karon19 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
You are good at writing Ahsoka. She is a well-developed character and her musings are a joy to read. This war conflicts with her morals and she begins to question everything she believes in. Keep using that.

Arisuke chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Well, this is nice. We always hear what the more experienced Jedi felt about this but not the Padawan. A good take, but I do hope everybody would not concentrate on Ashoka only as there were many Padawans out there.
allihavetodoisfall chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
kandosii. everyone (almost) doesn't know about what fighting for so long can do, except if they read republic commando, or saw 'the hidden enemy'. you...expressed that really well.
upandtotheleft chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Beautiful! Most people take the easy route and skip the emotional trauma of war in most stories, but you've nailed it! Although I tend to see Ahsoka's (and the Jedi, for that matter) and the Clone Troopers trauma stem from Survivor's Guilt more then anything else (they're only killing robots...), this story has made me think about it all over again.

Kudos to another great Ahoska/Rex interaction, because those are always the best.
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Very interesting. Your humanizing of the droids is, while not something I really agree with per se, an interestingly sympathetic look at them, and the words you choose-"bodies", "stench"-really make them feel as organic as, well, organics. I like this "requiem" concept a lot as well, both for the comparison of the Force to music and because it harkens back to Yoda's teaching that the Force connects all things, even inanimate objects.

Ahsoka's cringing at both her own killing and the clone's collecting trophies is very her, very inocent, and this story deals with childish naivite without itself being childish. Ahsoka's scarily simple and human "personal mantra" was a good way to wrap this up without really answering any questions.

You do have a couple typoes; words squished together in one of the first sentences and a "the" for "that" near the end. But the prose is pretty good, very smooth.