Reviews for At Eighteen
Sarah-Sage chapter 1 . 2/14
I love your story! I would love to see more of it. I am literally watching the movie a I post this.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
pleaseeeeeeee keep writing
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
You have to continue ... i love it :)) i just saw the movie and i was like omg williexmarty and googled it rightaway
PhanPhicAddict chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
This chapter is so good hope you update wish more poeple would write for this movie its so awesome keep up the fantastic work
greengirl82 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
great story! i always wanted Willie and Marty together but knew in the movie it wouldn't happen since Willie would be sitting jail if he even touched Marty. Thanks for the short story. It'd be cooler if it were longer.
Mackiesgirl chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I had always harboured the secret hope that these two would find each other again so your story made me very happy! It would be nice if you continued, you have done a great job so far!
Megaudc chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
please write more! love it!
housefan1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
PLEASE PREETY PLEASE CONTINUE I LOVE MARTY/WILLIE! THE STORY SOUNDS TOO AWESOME! PLEASE CONTINUE! I'LL BE WAITING! :) LOL
Blue300CE chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Can't wait to read more :)
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Yay!, I love Willie and Marty! This is great story, well written. Please continue, would love to read more chapters, so..update son - like now!