Reviews for What Have Ten Years Done To Us
ACompanyofSwans chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I admit that I clicked on this fic somewhat hesitantly, but I'm glad that I did-it was beautiful. Anya was in character, from what we did see of her, and some of Rasputin's descriptions were downright lyrical-I especially love the image of her crushing everything he has beneath her feet. Gorgeous, well done on pulling off such an unconventional pairing! xOx
bilboluckwearer chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
very, very, impressive. At first I was just like... "Eww..." But you made it really good considering it was from his pov.

kudos to you! :)
MonkeyMindScream chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Oh my. I didn't want to read this. I was telling myself not to. I really wish I HADN’T read this...

The reason?

I loved it.

I don't understand how you could say it was OOC. It wasn't. And it was fabulously written. So much so, actually, it makes me like Rasputin a little more. Darn you. ;P

What I think I like most about this is that it's DIFFERENT. There isn't another piece like it in this fandom. You managed to pull something so strange and twisted that it seems on the edge of comprehension into sync with the actual movie. And you did it without turning it into something M rated, which is what I think most would've done had they tried to tackle what you did (rape-fic. yuck. X( ). Bravo, says I, bravo.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
A great story. Very good.
Mord-Sith Rahl chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Oh shit. I loved this. O.O
Halloween29 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Wow, that was very interesting, i love the way how you wrote it. til then. PEACE XD
Regis Filia chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I almost wanted to say "NO, RASPY!," let my weird interest in RaspAnya jump for joy upon reading the summary, but then I settled on "Poor Rasputin, but great incite."

Anyway, I loved this. (:
bunnikkila chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Okay, wow. I was slightly skeptical when I read your summary, but I gave it a go anyway - and my, am I glad I did. This is REALLY well-written. You've gotten into Rasputin's head in an unexpected but believable fashion, and I salute you. The melancholy feel up until you jump to the movie's faster action is especially nice.
KuronoMizu chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Interesting. Very interesting. I never would have dreamed this up XD

You handled Rasputin's POV very well. And this was quite a unique take on the movie. Kudos to you!
Championship Vinyl chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Whoa. That's deep. All though I have to say I'm glad how it ended - I'm a Dimitri shipper myself. XD Very imaginative. Good writing.