Reviews for Two Doctors In The Same Room Gets Pretty Damn Hot
verlan chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I'd like to read the second part, it's a shame you abandoned it.
Delena4Nian50 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Chase is my absolute favorite. I especially liked this story because of the little tag thing. "Don't like it don't read it1' Because it is so true. I may not love the whole boy/boy love thing, but I seem very drawn to it. I get into this kinky mood. LOL. Is that even possible? See you sunday!
Yolen Yui chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
A little too many wombat insults I think. House seems a little off, but he's pretty close to his character. Maybe he's just not as rude :D _
Wragziez chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Love it!
SylviaMcKnight chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Man oh man, you NEED to finish this or I will EXPLODE with disappointment!
Kat.chaN65 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
nicee~3

please continue! :D
NeonGreen69 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Please please please oh please up date!
Sergeant-Politeness chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
ha funny
Samablue38 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
hot
Angelofdarkness23011 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
WILL YOU HURRY UP ALREADY AND FINISH THIS STORY PUHLEZ! HOW CAN U BE SO MEAN AND NOT FINISH IT! THIS CLIFFHANGER IS BEEN GOING ON FOR WAY TO LONG MISSY AND YOU NEED TO FINISH IT! I WILL BUG YOU EVERYDAY! whew -_- needed to get that outta my system...but no joke...FINISH IT! puh-wheez *sad little face*
chris chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
so, where is the next chapter? lol
mama-Ichigo chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
are you going to hurry? please dont leave me waiting
Angelofdarkness23011 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! WHY DO YOU INSIST ON MAKING ME WAIT! DON'T BE A MEANIE! IM SO EXCITED FOR IT!

I LOVE JEFF HARDY! MAKE A FANFIC ABOUT HIM! MAKE IT BEAUTIFUL!
Angelofdarkness23011 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
wombat-y...hahaha...i had no idea that it was a word. you did a good job of portraying(probably mispelled) house. i felt like i was actully watching the show! write more man! im getting ancy!
TheRealAlice chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
HAHA! yet again! another great story! I can so see house saying those things! love it!

~Alice