Reviews for Amethyst
xEnterStageWrightx chapter 14 . 10/9/2010
Hi sorry again. Im not against gays, one of my closest friends is gay in fact. Im just against Twilight Wolves slash. Im a wolf pack fan and i think that my ego would get to wounded if i continue. LoL. Sorry, again! I cant help but say sorry because i dont want you to hate me.
xEnterStageWrightx chapter 13 . 10/9/2010
I was really enjoying this story, until this chapter. Im not going to be reading this story any longer because im not a Female imprints on female, or male imprints on male person for twilight. I firmly stick to the actual quileute ledgends rules. Males are only meant to imprint on Females because the reasons behind imprinting are to make stronger wolves! I dont think leah and Lilly can make wolves. Sorry, i really enjoy your writing but the story doesnt go along with me now.

I really did enjoy the story, i thought it would be better if Seth imprinted on Lilly.
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 36 . 1/19/2010
yay glad lily is getting better
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 35 . 1/19/2010
o damn
yatasu chapter 36 . 1/19/2010
Great chapter! :D Continue soon-you're an awesome writer! ;D
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 34 . 1/19/2010
oh my damn
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 33 . 1/19/2010
yay i love it wolves to the rescue lol
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 32 . 1/19/2010
omg damn the cullens captured and lily being next hope they get out of this soon
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 31 . 1/19/2010
omg well tanya and stefan i dont care for so glad they r out of the story lol but vladimir hope he stays alive
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 30 . 1/19/2010
omg thats sad shes got a thing for vladimir and yet for leah as well
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 29 . 1/19/2010
wow damn
KR Wolfe chapter 36 . 1/19/2010
This was a great ending! :) I really enjoyed reading this and am sad to see it go. :(

yatasu chapter 35 . 10/23/2009
write up the next chapter soon!
emmettandrose4ever chapter 35 . 10/23/2009
aw! i love lily! shes so adorable(:

i hope she going to be okay!
KR Wolfe chapter 35 . 10/23/2009
Great chapter! :) I can't wait for more!