Reviews for Kagome's trust
lara5170 chapter 33 . 4/9
What did Kagome decide to do with the jewel?
lara5170 chapter 13 . 4/9
Why didn't he think of his 2 pups who Naraku has?
AizFutura chapter 36 . 2/26
This story was good but some of the facts were beyond logic. For eg: The twin Toga and Mizuki had just turned 1 year old, but they can fight in battle and spoke like an adult esp with Naraku. Yet, Rin who was much older still behaved like a kid and played with doll when she went shopping with Kagome. And then, the last chapter was filled with nothing but giving births dan labour from Kagome, Sango and Kikyo. Dang, labour after labour that made me headache and confused with the number of their pups. Are you obsessed with woman giving birth? I think, you could do this story better if you widen your scope and plot. Thanks for the story, though. I had still enjoyed it.
Erza Inu Hyuga chapter 32 . 10/11/2016
Is it just me or does the author have a rape fetish?
TearFromTheMoon chapter 14 . 7/25/2016
I love this story, but maybe it's because I'm a mom but why the bejezus is kagome shopping?! If my kid was taken I wouldn't sleep til he was back! Why is she happily shopping?!
baby-kitsune9 chapter 36 . 4/3/2016
not bad. but you left a lot of things unresolved.
Undertheskys chapter 36 . 8/14/2015
HOLY COW, so many kids. IT'S SO CUTE
Undertheskys chapter 35 . 8/14/2015
I like how it goes from Kikyo's and Sango's labor scenes to Kagome's and Sesshomaru's Lemon scene.
Devil's Daughter chapter 36 . 8/9/2015
Thank you for the wonderful story! Merci beaucoup, madamemoisselle!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2015
loved it.
great work so far:)
Guest chapter 36 . 6/23/2015
It was okay
Nalu Inukag pretty rhythm101 chapter 36 . 2/24/2015
I love it!
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 36 . 1/24/2015
I loved this story, I'm so happy to be able to reread it. Damn that's a lot of children in one place. LOL
Goddess Amaterasu 20001512 chapter 36 . 1/13/2015
I noticed alot of your scenes were the exact same, but with different characters. that should probably be fixed. when Inuyasha becomes a demon and mates Kikyo, it has the exact wording as when Sesshomaru and Kagome finally mate.
Blood RoseMK chapter 24 . 11/15/2014
Sesshomaru is more than Cicero with that third person crap