Reviews for Heat Of The Moment
jacobluver113 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I just LOVE any story where Matt and Edge inyeract with each other! I loved your first chapter:) Very nicely done:)
LadyGrelka chapter 11 . 12/12/2009
See Adam should have trusted Dave!
LadyGrelka chapter 10 . 12/12/2009
lol well I guess Vickie is not happy about Dave and Adam's relationship.
LadyGrelka chapter 9 . 12/12/2009
It seems that Matt and Adam both forget that they broke it off weeks before this happened.
LadyGrelka chapter 8 . 12/12/2009
Adams reaction to sleeping with Dave when he thinks he is with Matt (Again I have to point out that they are not together anymore, Matt broke up with Adam the morning that Adam had the meeting with the banshee oh sorry I mean Vickie) he feels guilty and that tells me he is changing. I also think that Dave is right when he said he would not cheat on someone he loved.
LadyGrelka chapter 7 . 12/12/2009
I think Adam has selective hearing. Matt broke it off with him a few weeks before this.
LadyGrelka chapter 6 . 12/12/2009
Well I am glad that those two are finely together. Now lets hope that Adam dose not cause problems when they get back.
LadyGrelka chapter 5 . 12/12/2009
Well now that we know that both Matt and Jeff feel the same way about each-other we just have to wait for them to admit it to each other, and it looks like Jeff is planing on doing that ASAP.
LadyGrelka chapter 4 . 12/12/2009
Hmm I wonder what Adam and Matt are going to do now.
LadyGrelka chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
lol well it looks like Adam likes getting fucked. But he better be careful where to brings up Matt wanting to fuck Jeff or someone might hear and tell Jeff.
LadyGrelka chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
Well at least there will not be any misunderstandings about why they are fucking each other. And at least the one person Matt let slip to that he loves Jeff understands and did not flip out.
WykedOne1979 chapter 11 . 8/23/2009
I loved it. You used four out of 5 of my favorite wrestlers. Love to read more from you.
sunligh584 chapter 11 . 8/15/2009
That was a great story, I loved every chapter of it. Thank you so much for writing this. :)
JoMoFanspot chapter 11 . 3/21/2009
Aw that was the absolute perfect ending a story could get. I have become such a fan of your writing with this piece of work by you. Without a doubt this one was my fav chapter of all. I loved the fact that it had a wedding proposal in such a sweet way. You wrote Adam adorably. The way he was so insecure, so unsure and so ready to blame himself of everything, it just added to the cuteness of his character, and if Dave loaths at him, its completely understandable. Dave surely is his perfect match. I love how he takes care of Adam. In the end when he said marry me again, I couldnt help but laugh out loud. Anyways, a very believeable, well connected, well characterized story it was. Batista/Adam rules! Well done and cant wait for your next Batista/Adam story.
BellaHickenbottom chapter 11 . 3/17/2009
yay for adam and dave! jeff is so mean lol now i understand why matt and jeff were so upset on friday lol pent up agression lmao