Reviews for The same, yet not
uzuuchi007 chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
Nice
Lord Sigfry chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
Seam? Meat?

Where did you learn English?!
VanitasTheFool.1 chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
thanks and i hope you update because this story rules
kid-kaos295 chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
this is good stuff so don't u dare discontinue this story
mohahassan3 chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
he just use the kage bushin help training better
Lu Bane Na chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
This Y-virus sounds ALOT like the X-virus from the Nintendo 64 game 'Battletank,' only in the game, the X-virus was killing off all the females. Is this where you got your inspiration from?
Lu Bane Na chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Man, that's just wrong to do to Naruto. Poor fella. He busted his ass his entire horrible and rough life to finally be able to defeat two of the strongest beings to ever live, only to be reverted back into a child. Will he still keep most of his powers? If not, I wonder if you're considering a different summoning contract with him.
Kittens Kat chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
I HOPE YOU WILL CONTINUE WITH THIS STORY! I REALLY ENJOYED READING IT! THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
The ultimate mistake was thinking the Biju could be killed... it already say they are made of energy it can be destroyed only changed.
Igor De Souza Santos chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
muito bom
Darkus Cyril chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
LoL this is different XD but funny :P
luffyxrobin-luffyxnami chapter 6 . 1/9/2012
Hey, I c u havnt updated this in forever, can u plz do that lol? I love ninja of justice but I wld like to c where u go with this story :) ja ne
Lord Mortensen chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
update soon!
The muffin lord chapter 6 . 10/13/2011
Update this story soon it is a great story and I can't wait forever Do not leave yor fans waiting cuz we will die (not really) again update fast!' ASAP!
Darkness in the Light chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
Good story I have one thought after you explained the virus. Gai and Lee both female would make the skin tight jump suits so much better. Hope to see more the sooner the better keep up the good work.