Reviews for Envy
Please finish :)
Stardust Miko chapter 38 . 1/17
I'M TEAM KOGA BECAUSE FACE IT, KOGA IS JUST WAY AWESOMER. THEY WERE NEVER TOGETHER IN THE ANIME, SO THEY DESERVE A CHANCE IN THIS FANFIC! XXDXDXDXDXDXD!
Stardust Miko chapter 31 . 1/17
this story is great! so many twists and turns...at first i thought this was an alternate universe, but its canon... i luv it! please please PLEASE update soon?
Inubae chapter 47 . 11/23/2014
Pleaseeeeee update don
wizzerl chapter 47 . 9/22/2014
Please review...please? I love this story so much and I would love to read more. You do such a good job keeping things interesting and this cliff hanger is killing me! T_T
PreciousP chapter 47 . 9/5/2014
NOOOO YOU HAVE TO UPDATE
ForeverHiatus chapter 47 . 9/1/2014
I'm sincerely hoping for an update soon, especially since things have taken a turn for the worst as the plot continuously spirals to a climax. I'm certain you're busy with life so this is just a gentle reminder? The story is so close to finished an I absolutely can not wait for the next chapter. I hope you can update soon! Us eager readers are waiting.
Let-Us-Fall-Up chapter 47 . 9/1/2014
So, I began this wonderful fic with the thought that it was completed *eye twitch* turns out it's /nooot/! I even thought that the last chapter was the end. Not until I was reading the reviews to see how people blew up at the end (( cuzz we ALL know that's the most fun part )) did I realize it was still being written.. *sighs* well I guess I gotta follow now. You better update ;)
Guest chapter 47 . 7/17/2014
HurryWriteMore!
IceFire Dragon Alchemist73 chapter 47 . 5/30/2014
It took me two days to complete this fic and I have to say that your probably one of the few authors that made me root for a Kag/Kog other than my otp Inukag. I'm still conflcited over which one I like more can you just ot3? But oh man seems like I came in at a good time because the story getting close to the endgame and I can't wait to see how it unfolds. Can't wait for the next update.
MalachiteFlames chapter 47 . 5/27/2014
Ooooh! am loving this update. Thanks for writing and sharing! This is really good. Exciting.
Daphnedinosaur chapter 47 . 5/26/2014
I read all 47 chapters in 2 days. i really feel i should thank over 10 years ive held the journey of inuyasha close to my heart. im happy to have been able to continue it one more time. felt like i was back home. :) sorry for the creepy review. can't wait to read the end!
Stardust Miko chapter 47 . 5/25/2014
NNOOOOO i think its really cool that u update really quickly! you're now my fave inu fanfic author! write more! could you write one where koga and kagome get together for real?
Adelyna13 chapter 47 . 5/25/2014
OMG ! What will happen? ! So interesting, update soon!
kouga's older woman chapter 47 . 5/23/2014
Awesome as always, please send more!