Reviews for Envy
Wenchster chapter 47 . 7/15
I binged read like this like no ones business, because damn, this is beyond amazing (and your Inu/Kag chemistry is out of this world!). Then I actually came out of my fan induced haze and saw this hasn't been updated in two years. (::slams head continually against wall::)

PLEASE don't leave this story abandoned. I beg of you! Youv'e told us your so close to being done, and I'd do anything to get an ending. I just love your story, I'll be absolutely heartbroken if you can't complete this.
Update! Update! PLEASEEEE UPDATE! Don't let it end like that nooooooo... How does it end?! I want to know moreeeeeeeee
FreshPrincessOfWesteros chapter 41 . 10/20/2015
There is no war in Ba Sing Se
Philosophy Blue chapter 37 . 9/5/2015
ehmagawd, it's so cool how you managed to weave everything together! So cool!
Waiting chapter 47 . 6/21/2015
I love Envy. I loved the beginning, with its teenage melodrama and those small, sweet moments between all the characters. I loved the middle, where everything began transitioning into action and darker mood settled in. The character dynamics and relationship between Koga and Kagome bloomed, and it was a beautiful thing to watch her fall in love again, how she still held onto her feelings for Koga after he had betrayed her and she had the chance to be with Inuyasha. When Kagome's life took a turn for the worst I cried with her and protested and the injustices she faced. Kagome ' character development was great since she adapted to what happened in your story and she didn't simply remain Kagome from the anime. You made her your character with the little quirks you've added to her person. You deserved all those reviews you have gotten, and much more.
I hope you can update soon and I love Envy. It is a bittersweet story and I can't wait to read the ending to see if Kagome finally gets her happily ever after.
FireHanyou14 chapter 47 . 6/14/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! DAMN U FOR SUSPENSE (though I'm not much better with my Rising from Ashes story) also I was too lazy to login, and I'm on my iPod which is a BITCH to log in to ff with. Hear me? A BITCH!
florilegium chapter 47 . 5/31/2015
Awesome! Please update soon
Guest chapter 47 . 2/28/2015
Please finish :)
Philosophy Blue chapter 38 . 1/17/2015
I'M TEAM KOGA BECAUSE FACE IT, KOGA IS JUST WAY AWESOMER. THEY WERE NEVER TOGETHER IN THE ANIME, SO THEY DESERVE A CHANCE IN THIS FANFIC! XXDXDXDXDXDXD!
Philosophy Blue chapter 31 . 1/17/2015
this story is great! so many twists and turns...at first i thought this was an alternate universe, but its canon... i luv it! please please PLEASE update soon?
Inubae chapter 47 . 11/23/2014
Pleaseeeeee update don
wizzerl chapter 47 . 9/22/2014
Please review...please? I love this story so much and I would love to read more. You do such a good job keeping things interesting and this cliff hanger is killing me! T_T
PreciousP chapter 47 . 9/5/2014
NOOOO YOU HAVE TO UPDATE
ForeverHiatus chapter 47 . 9/1/2014
I'm sincerely hoping for an update soon, especially since things have taken a turn for the worst as the plot continuously spirals to a climax. I'm certain you're busy with life so this is just a gentle reminder? The story is so close to finished an I absolutely can not wait for the next chapter. I hope you can update soon! Us eager readers are waiting.
Let-Us-Fall-Up chapter 47 . 9/1/2014
So, I began this wonderful fic with the thought that it was completed *eye twitch* turns out it's /nooot/! I even thought that the last chapter was the end. Not until I was reading the reviews to see how people blew up at the end (( cuzz we ALL know that's the most fun part )) did I realize it was still being written.. *sighs* well I guess I gotta follow now. You better update ;)