Reviews for Ends and Means
LOVE T chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
Iread up there
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
Jeez who thought that sally and co. Could be such jerks by now i wouldve given up on the emeralds
Hamato Kameko chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
Excellent. Truly masterfully handled. This is the kind of story that makes me, in a small fit of jealousy, think, "why didn't -I- think of that?" And I mean that in the very best way. Thanks for beautiful writing. I truly enjoyed it.

-Ink
Rai Science chapter 7 . 10/20/2009
Woo! One of the best Knuckles in SatAm verse stories yet!
Scribbler chapter 7 . 6/22/2009
I don't actually read much fanfic anymore, but this? This completely made my day and made me glad I clicked the link when I saw YOU had written SatAM fic. Perfect characterisation, true to canon, but also providing a viable and FUN way to introduce Knuckles and the Emeralds that doesn't overwhelm with Sega influences ... I think I'm in love. Seriously. The plot, characters and your writing style beg to be read over and over. Yum!
Speedy1236 chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
I have to say again, I really like the story.

It presents a view on the Master Emerald and the Chaos Emeralds you find rarely, on the dangerous part great power has and what happens if you can't control it.

And I like the kinda open ending, not telling if Robotnik survived our not. Are there chances for a sequel? I'd appreachiate! And we all know, Robotnik always comes back, doesn't he?

Anyway, I hope you keep writing :-)
Starfire201 chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
You gave quite the meaning to Chaos Control here. And even I would agree that Robotnik has a way of coming back, just like a cockroach. Kept me hooked from the start, and I enjoyed.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 4/13/2009
This is very good so far. I like your presentation of Knuckles perhaps the best of all the fan-authors I've seen.

If I could offer any critizism I would say that the description of their surroundings is a bit lacking. At times I realize I have no idea where they are or what it all looks like. Bah, it's my problem too.

I hope you update soon. D I'll be following along.
Speedy1236 chapter 6 . 4/9/2009
Really like the story, dude! Hope you keep it going, I'm curiuos what Sonic will do to Robotnik if he gets him.
Bruce Pendragon chapter 4 . 4/8/2009
Okay, I know it took me an inexcusably long time to get around to reviewing this, and for that I apologize.

I must say, i like what you've done with this chapter and the one before. The dialogue flows more smoothly than it did originally, and the bit of confusion I mentioned involving Robotnik's ship is much clearer. It also seems like you've reworked the dialogue to give a little more of the snide, sarcastic Sonic we all know and love. He was a little too "Sonic X" in the previous draft.

There's a missing space near the end ("Scanning, Sally." Aprojected image appeared), but that may be my fault for missing it in Beta-phase.

In any case, nice work.
toejam18 chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
Am liking this story a lot :D

Keep up the good work :)
Starfire201 chapter 6 . 4/4/2009
Didn't review for last chapter. At least I don't believe I did. I have to say for that one that Robotnik always was one sick, twisted individual to use that particular means of coercion. I read a story here on this fandom which displayed his mind oh-so-perfectly.

Here, I give Knuckles points for a well-thought out plan, and if Sally and Bunnie hadn't come, he might well have made it out. And Snively was true to form. Also liked how you demonstrated how the influx of power can overwhelm someone who is inexperienced in using it, in this case, Sonic. That was never touched on in the comics and your view of it seems to be more realistic than there, and I like the comic. Knuckles' realization of what was happening also seems realistic, as he is tied to them and is experienced enough to know what to expect, and certainly explains why he is leery of using their power. Good chapter, and see you next time.
Starfire201 not signed in chapter 4 . 3/22/2009
Was kind of surprised by how it went down, seeing as I thought for sure that Knuckles wouldn't do anything to help them. Given Sonic's nature, I wasn't quite surprised by his actions. He seems to go from one mood to the other rather quickly. Not sure I want to know what the non-lethal means are that Robotnik has in mind, but they should be worthy of him. In any case, good chapter and see you next time.
Starfire201 chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
I can guess what is coming next. Sonic really just blew any chances of Knuckles developing any trust in them straight to *. And now is really the time when they will need his help.
Bruce Pendragon chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
A review from me may seem a bit presumptious, but I'll do so anyway.

I like the addition of Sonic sarcastically counting off the things that went wrong in the Time Stones episode of the series. Very IC. Knuckles was pretty-well spot on, as said before. And I like the counterplay of Sally's compassion and Sonic's "shed no tears for an enemy" mentality. By saying anything more I run the risk of repeating myself, so I'll leave the review at that, but well-done, and I look forward to seeing the rest of the story.

Again.

Oh, and a thousand thanks for the plug as well. ;)