Reviews for Melanthios Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
PharaohsVampire chapter 8 . 6/12/2015
This was brilliant. I love how Severus goes out of his way to help his son with potions, even if he doesn't need it. And how Aunt Petunia isn't so bad and even sent her eleven year old nephew a deadly snake for Christmas and apologized and trusted he could take care of his pet snake. And I love the ending when Dumbledore realizes the prejudice in the school and acknowledges it. And I love how Severus is going to add a room to his quarters for Theo for the next year and is going to have Theo love him from now on. I wonder if Aunt Petunia will visit. I especially enjoyed how Severus is all father-lay in the end when he realizes what is gojng on. I wonder if Hermione might become a friend later on. I do hope you will continue this story. It really is wonderful. If you do continue it I hope you add parts from the summer into it. You're a wonderful writer and author. Cheers and ta!:)
GoldenEyes chapter 8 . 6/11/2015
Wonderful story! I wish there was a sequel to this! I'm glad you had Petunia the best she could without leaving her family. And then how you have Draco and Severus with Theo/Harry, it's great! Along with Dumbledore accepting them and accommodating then as a family, I love it. You've done a fantastic job with this story. It's a new favorite of mine. Great and happy wishes! :D
CaBuckeye chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
Thank you for writing this story. Have you gotten "Twilight" out of your system enough so that you can start your sequel? Hmm, pretty please?
Guest chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
Very good please continue
DemeRain chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
Thanks for sharing.
Kimi Lowe chapter 8 . 11/3/2012
Love the story. Can't wait for your take on the next book..
ElementalMaster16 chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
nice story, very interesting stuff happening and the first time i ever read about the malfoys being nice :\ the story is awfully short and continuously high paced though, which is a shame. some more diversity, detail and filler in the chapters would make this even better than what it already is :)
wizegirl101 chapter 8 . 1/3/2012
I really liked this story! Can't wait for the next story!
mattcun chapter 8 . 10/7/2011
EternalRose2797 chapter 8 . 9/30/2011
Really enjoyable! When/if there is a sequel I will definately read it.
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 8 . 6/26/2011
Love it
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 8 . 1/5/2011
nice nice nice
EmeraldNeko chapter 8 . 1/4/2011
hey, just found your story and it's great

i love harry slytherin stories and this was well written

please write a sequal soon, can't wait 2 c wot happens

does draco work out theo's a vampire

is this a slash? hope so i love slash

i think a dracoxharry pairing would be great

anyways great story, great chapters hope that you have a sequal soon see ya
BreGurl23 chapter 8 . 12/16/2010
please hurry up with the sequel! :)
Shannon Dee chapter 8 . 11/25/2010
Fun twisted story. Thank you for writing it.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »