Reviews for Oh I Wish I Was A Vampire With Edward By My Side
Prettylittlefan chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Haha, this is great! Hilarious & good :) Faved!
lauralalalala chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
This is so good, it's funny aswell.

Adding to favourites right now
cynic.in.a.fishbowl chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
*chuckles*
NemeaSunday chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
LOL, so funny. I'll be singing the chorus on the bus now and i'll be getting funny looks.

I wish i was a punkrocker was such a one hit wonder. Whatever happened to that Sandi Thom?

xxNem ;O
faeriegal713 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Lol! Can I say that I am first impressed with ohw you kept some of the lines so similar but with totally different meanings. I do have to admit that I'm also amused by the change you made to this very light sounding, but heavy in meaning and made it much more... risque I believe is the right word. It still works with the music though.

So... there wouldn't happen to be a chance that you are a large fan of music now is there? *smirks* Have you heard the Silversun Pickups new song, Panic Switch? I think you could find some interesting inspiration in that song. Not for The Diary, but maybe for something else? Oh, and check out the song It's About the Rose in the Vase on the Table by Karen Marie Garrett. Her album It's About the Rose is absolutely PERFECT Edward music. :-) No words though, just the piano and some occasional strings and light percussion, but still brilliant.

And now I'm rambling... Liked the songfic and will keep an eye out for new stuff. *hint hint nudge nudge*
Lion.Lovin.Lamb chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Wow. I've just finished reading your fic the diary & I thought I'd check out your other stuff. And wow I wasn't disappointed. So different from The Diary, yet just as brilliant. This really works. The words fit really well with the timing of the song. I now have it in my head,but with your words. I'm gonna definitely recommend this to fellow fanficers. Thanks - your stuff is a joy to read. ttfn .Lamb x
lauren o b chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
you changed it.. what happned to "who wouldnt want to take him form behiind?" ahahahahazhahahahahah

love you..xx