Reviews for Arranged Marriage?
Sheena22 chapter 10 . 8/13
Awesome story. Thanks for sharing, I do hope you'll finish writing it.
Hatake Kaisa chapter 10 . 6/4/2015
Really good!
Sabrina chapter 10 . 1/29/2015
That was really interesting story and funny good story
chaitu chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
An awesome story! Every character was designed in a perfect manner!
crowdstroia chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I laughed hard because of Kankuro! Oh, you portray the characters so well! It's not OOC (Gaara is a little bit OOC. But that doesn't matter, anyway). And it's very good for the first chapter!
iIndefiniteReader chapter 10 . 2/21/2014
just stumbled into this one, and it's pretty cute and sweet and stuffs, so if you don't mind, please continue this story :)
Hopelessromantic721 chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
BUMMER I was hoping for sexy time! lol either way, MAN that was such a cute story! Ugh, Gaara became really sweet over time once he realized what it was he had to do. I loved it! Cuteness all around for Gaamatsu!
Hopelessromantic721 chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
awwwwwwwwwwww That was unexpectedly sweet of him! Oh gaara, you are learning!
Hopelessromantic721 chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
GOSH Gaara, harsh much? lol but its adorable in a way how he treats her so rudely. Hopefully that wil change W
Hopelessromantic721 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
AHHH I can't wait to see how this blossoms
Elsa-Ranger chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
I really enjoyed reading your story! It was so sweet. Your personality for Gaara was spot on.
caxtillo chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
I discovered this a few weeks ago and finally came around to leaving a comment! I really adore your story! it's very well written and I just got hooked to it! spend most of the night reading it! I really hope you decide to continuing this someday! it's awesome stuff!
JThawN chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
its been 3 years and u havent updated...looks like i should forget expectating a chapter Anytime soon :-\
JThawN chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Change the title to Forced Marriage and this will make more sense as an arranged marriage entails a choice to wed or not...other than that good story loving it so far;-)
Sagashi chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
please think of a chapter!I like it...