Reviews for The Most Happy
GeneHuntress chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I'm really glad a kind friend recommended this to me. Fabulous writing - I love the sensitivity of William as he realises what his wife needs. And boy, does he deliver ... *fans self*

Just wonderful. :)
isabella2004 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Amazingly good! I feel all warm and tingly now...;)
chasinghayden chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I've recently read the book and I just watched the movie, and I'm basically obsessed with this storry. It's so well written, it was really amazing! I loved it.
Deweynumbers chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I was delighted to find your story as I have only just seen the TV film this week. Thanks for enlarging on Mary and Stafford's relationship which I found a little sketchy on screen. The period details are vivid and the smut element underlines the liberation Mary has achieved in a genuinely loving relationship. Thanks.
Malena Hunt chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Being a fan of your work, I can't believe I hadn't read this before. I haven't watched the series (I did watch the Scarlet Johansson movie, blech!) and now I can't wait to get my hands on it. I loved the sex scene, great smut of course but there was so much feeling on William's side that it melted my heart too. Wonderful work, Siggy!
CrazyMaryT chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Wow! That was a nice continuation, I guess you could call it and super hot. Lots of emotion too!
Solo Lady chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Wonderful story. You've captured the time and place of the characters in their actions and dialogue. Just excellent.
Katie Duggan's Niece chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Thanks for the quotations and notes at the end. The era itself is relentlessly fascinating, for all that it's heartbreaking as well.
GenGen24 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Oh my Gosh. you are brilliant...more smut from the tudor era, I love it great story Mrs H
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I like the way you show how the tensions between them at the beginning are resolved, first by Stafford's comimg to find her when she needs him (like another Phil character, he's needed and he's there)and then by their lovemaking. The scene with Anne in the Tower is very moving too. Pity this can only be a oneshot when you've caught the characters so well.
louella chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Wonderful stuff, Mrs H. I never saw the film and it's been a while since I read the book but I had no trouble picturing Stafford and Mary because the quality of your writing is so great. Sexy too ;)
allofmyheart chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
That made me very happy. I love the way you round out the characters so we can really engage with them.

The smut was both physically and emotionally wonderful. And the ending - just lovely.