Reviews for Ring Around the Rosy
BlankBlankBitch chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
Yay quick update! I LOVE this story! Dark Edward is my favorite... as you know! Please, please, please continue!
BlankBlankBitch chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
This was wonderful! You are quite the dark Edward writer! haha! I can't wait for an update you already have me in anticipation!

-Parker
abneyxoxo chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
i like it! please keep going with this! :)
RdRidingHood chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
idk its deffinatly diffrent theres somthing about it though that i want to keep reading
DeletedAccount15 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I like it! I like how this Bella is so... defiant with all her glaring:) I really look forward to the next chap...SO KEEP GOING!

PLZ UPDATE SOON;)
XxRachellexX chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
its good so far. i would've freaked out if that happened to me.
Vivalacoldplay97 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
i liked it alot... def continue! SOON! please!
MissGuidedAngel chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
YES...*happy dance* another Dark Edward fic!

Sorry but I LOVE Dark/Dominant Edward stories and there are just not enough of them.

Great opening you've got my attention...can't wait to find-out what Edward does with her, or what the factory is for, or what Bella and Alice's reunion will be like...OH the possiblities;-)

Just please don't make him soft
Addie-X-Luna chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
hi, its luna (yea addie didnt read it YET.) i was looking for some inspiration and i love this story, lol. thanks so much, inspired to continue lol. im waiting for addie to finish her chapter currently so i was looking for something that may help me. i loved it! uh, rape? xD im gruesome i know, but i havent told addie yet but yeah im planning on using my chappy for that xD well thanks for writing plz continue! thanks so much!byez

-lunalovesyah
Soccer11 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
so right now how old is bella? 14?
Chalger chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
great premise, i like dark dominant edward and can't wait for more
xXEdward'sStupidLambXx chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
This story looks very intresting. I look forward to see how it turns out! Update! :) Keep up the great work:)
tenderbaby chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
quite promising beginning!:) im definitely interested!i can see this will be interesting story...waiting for the next chapter-don't have the patience to see what Edward will be like... hope he will be bad..:)
keepingupwiththekids chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Oh - I like - suspensful!
Mistress of Words39 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I LOVE IT! Its great. Very interesting. I'd really like to see where this is going.

It was great. Loved it.

Update soon? Like...tonight, maybe? I loved it.
376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 Next »