Reviews for In the Jounin Lounge
1XxKiraXx1 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHA! OMFG that was funnier than hell! XD I absolutely loved this story! :D
The Goliath Beetle chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Gai and Kakashi are TOTALLY best friends. But Kakashi is a smut-lover. 'Nuff said. (XD)

This was really cute. A VERY YOUTHFUL FIC INDEED! YOSH!
whitealmond chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Lol! Was he reading One Piece? XD very cute and enjoyable story :D
Ai-chan chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Lol, heh this was really wierd, but very entertaining. I refuse to beileve Kakashi doesn't worship Icha Icha but I do believe there's more to gai and his relationship with Kakashi than meets the eye.
ignorethisiwas12 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Cool story :) Love the pirates vs ninjas reference :)
Guard-y nut chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Nice! You known what, you should make Kakashi be reading One Piece! That would just be so funny if he started comparing his freinds and students with the characters!
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
...lmao. Genius.

YYWKMN.
lilmissperfect14 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
awn!

poor genma!

i always knew gai and kakashi were friends!
Lolchen chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
*grins* Oh, I got a good few laughs out of this! Short, but very funny. Gai is just that :D And the idea behind it (minus the pirates rivalry) are pretty interesting, too. Nice one ;)

Lolchen
Shekiah Rosay chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
So great! :D I love a bff relationship between those two... I think it's fantastic. The idea of a Jounin Lounge makes me smile, too. A sequel on this one would be very cool...
esther chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
gai x kakashi friendship FTW!

LOVE! XD
al3n3a chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Eccentric jounin and pirates infiltrating a brothel, what more could I want in a story? Plus, we all know that Kakashi and Gai are best friends and it's great to see that in a fic.

Thanks for sharing!
Katatsumuli chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Man, Genma's last joke is classic. I can't stop laughing and thinking of both of them climbing Sandaime's face with their eyebrows now. Kakashi's casual quip at the end and then hanging out just makes it perfect. I don't think it's out of character for any ninja to do funny impersonations of other ones, though I also don't think they hate Gai, so I'd hope he couldn't clear a room without issuing ridiculous challenges to everyone present. Anyway, good job, I really enjoyed this and still can't stop thinking about eyebrows.
E. A-R chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
vey entertaining nad also touching. I like the premise but also the execution. If only it were longer. Also when you say "women" it should be "woman." Very good fic
kaear chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
LOL. Thank you for the laughs. Looking forward to reading more from you.