Reviews for Donna Noble, Saviour of Worlds
timano chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
A happy ending for Donna at last, without the aid of Tardis manipulation, as so many fanfics have it. 10 out of 10 stars.
Michelle Birkby chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Much better than my go at the same subject! Really good
SciFiRN chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
Another great story. I love the way you write the Doctor and like I said in your last story, I really love the way you've captured Donna. I could actually see and hear her; it was perfect. This story was sweet and sad and you found away to express those emotions subtly, while making sure they came across.

Great job and as always, I look forward to your next story. Thanks so much for sharing.
Sonic Jules chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
This was a beautiful story. You captured their characters perfectly - the Doctor, full of questions and worries and fears for the change he caused in Donna's life; Donna, wise-cracking and spunky and well, simply Donna; and even Wilfred, worried about but loving his granddaughter no matter which way her path leads.

This was sweet, thoughtful, and really good. It could've gone either way - Donna's choice - but in the end, it went the way it should.

Bravo!
therisingharvestmoon chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Aw. Just a super temp again. :)

I loved it. It was perfect. Poor Donna... Ohh.
HRInuyashaFan16 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
you have got to go with this and somehow have her get her memory back. at least if you want to. it would be great if you did
OtherMeWriter chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
How very sad, I love the way you captured the Doctor's desired to see her okay but still maintained the actions that he had to in order to protect her. Love the last few lines where he suggests working with kids. Donna would bloom protecting little ones.
Lilith Kayden chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Thank you for the start of your new story. I will be awaiting your coming chapter updates.