Reviews for Maximum Ride Commentaries
Polodo chapter 8 . 2/28/2010
And now you're good for the rest of the FanFiction. Good way to put it, as this one was a good idea, now onto the real chapter. *music person still is in the bathroom, poor guy*
Polodo chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
This was certainly a change of pace from the Fax stories. Awesome. Now to the regularly scheduled favorites:

Angel: "The memories came flooding back. I was overwhelmed with emotion. I just HAD to run and hug him! Angel SHUT UP! Then the glass came out of nowhere, and I called out to him- An-GEL!- so it's your fault!" is what she's thinking, VERY roughly translated from her head and thoughts to become even more humiliating.

And most probably with a profanity filter too. I lol'ed at this. A lot.

Fang: But you love me THIS much. *laughs*

Max: Oh, yeah, forgot.

Nice one, Max. Then again, you did just get your "lovey dovey" mode back, so you're okay.

Max: *banging on glass* CHICK? Iggy, you sexist pig! I do NOT belong to anyone!

Ayo: Max, calm down. It's not real. And Fang SO owns you.

Just pure win. No other comments.

So that is all for this one, onto the next. *No music is played, the special effects person had to go to the bathroom for this review*
Polodo chapter 6 . 2/28/2010
Okay, this was a little off-beat from the last fic, but still awesome anyways. Onto the fav lines:

Max: I don't talk to myself!

Angel: Yes you do.

Max: Do not!

Fang: Don't argue with the mind reader.

Max: Shut up, Fang!

It's just like playing tennis against a brick wall. If you win the battle, you're truly amazing.

Fang: You enjoyed it? *raises eyebrow*

Max: No, I enjoed it.

Nice one Max, good excuse. *not*

Ayo: I'll let you read it later. Bye guys! Don't worry. I put food in their birdfeeders once a day.

Max: Not funny.

Au contrare, Max. Very funny. So long for another 3 minutes, when I review the next chapter. *Watchin' & Waitin' plays*
Polodo chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
FAX CHAPTER! Although the lines that were epic win to me were:

Ayo: I'm so sorry it took so long to post another chapter. I didn't have any time to type be cause these people kept interrupting me! 'I'm hungry, I gotta pee" Honestly…

I burst out laughing quite seriously. That. Was. Super. Bloody. McAwesomeNe.

Trust me, when it comes to Nudge's fries, she means business.

Nudge: No kidding. Except now, fries doesn't sound like a word to me.

Well considering how much you said it so much last time, that's sorta beleiveable.

Max: Oh no you di-n't.

Fang: Oh yes I di-id!

I could never imagine them doing this, which is why it is one of the best lines in the chapter. CONTINUETH! *Jaded plays* Still not getting anywhere... oh wait, CHAPPIE!
Polodo chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
I have a feeling I'll just be adding my favorite lines into my review (although the Fang's lips being heroine was a very good analogy by the author:

Max: Am I the only one accused of saying this stuff?

Ayo: Yep, more fun that way.

Max: *sinks to ground* NO!

Basically, if you take down the leader, it's epic win. Also, I lovested the whole Angel/Ayo conversation that followed that. No cookie for Max... *evil laughter* You guys sure aren't becoming fast friends.

Listening to Nudge ramble on about how Miley Cyrus is dating a 20 year old? Hell, I'm the only one who can do that.

Nudge: Hey, that's a very important subject.

See? This is why this is a good idea. Win by Nudge, and epic "lolz" to all.

So, I must now infiltrate the next chapter. *James Bond theme plays*
Polodo chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
Okay, this is also über awesome, although my 2 favorite lines were:

Max: No fair! You got the cute one on your side.

Ya, I just lost all control of my laughter there; nice one. The other one was:

Ayo: Where have you been?

Iggy: Bathroom. *Touches Max's cheek* Do you have a fever? You're really red.

Not as good as the first one, but still a great kick. ONWARD TO THE NEXT ONE! *battle music plays*
Polodo chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
This is an awesomesauce idea. I mean, even though the material is already there, this turns a semi-serious fic into a laughing house.

OFF TO THE OTHER CHAPTERS! *Batman shift theme in background*
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
This is actually a review for chapter nine, but it wouldn't let me review that one since I'd technically already reviewed it.

First off, that was horrible. The story you used, that is. I suppose that can make for some interesting comments, but yeesh. Reminded me a bit of what I read about My Immortal. You know, the official worst fanfic ever? Still, your comments were rather entertaining.
Rose Fitzy chapter 9 . 2/25/2010
nice chapter! now continue to write
EllaHayBoyz1234 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
OMG! this is almosst as good as my story! You can use it. It's called Ultimate Avatar. kthx
Herpaderpafleurgan chapter 8 . 2/24/2010
awesum opossum(and yes,u have to pronounce the 'o' on front!)

individualitea chapter 8 . 2/23/2010
i dont know what the stories are but i like the memory of the 5th book to be nonexistent
Kina Kalamari chapter 9 . 2/23/2010
You're welcome. ) I kinda was talking about the fact that you didn't say who owned the fanfic you were commenting on, though...
Kina Kalamari chapter 7 . 2/23/2010
LOL. That was funny. And I don't think you gave credit to the owner of the story...Don't you think you should?
ThunderClouds7 chapter 6 . 1/31/2010