Reviews for Normalized Relations
Phrosas chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
I SUPER MEGA LOVED THIS! so so so good, and that twist "Agent Echolls" I DID NOT SEE THAT ONE COMING! tho I knew there had to be something behind, Logan wouldnt just join the bad guys like that! Ive been controlling my inner fangirl screaming, because Im at work and I dont want to get fired, but OH MY GOD, I enjoyed this story so much! thank you :)
RedJane12 chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
Brilliant story! Loved the twist which i kind of expected but it was fantastic nevertheless because Logan and V were so on edge before but also after... Logan's visits to V's house were so unnerving but loved all the dialogue. There are many gems but I particularly liked Logan using the reverse of V's 'rules' to hook up... This Logan 2.0 is awesome! Oh and sorry someone stole your story but you do know it is YOURS and yours only so congrats.
lilika808 chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
This was absolutely amazing read. I loved how you handled their inner demons and had them work it out. Also did not expect the plot twist, loved it, Logans vulnerability and Veronicas strength. Wow. Thank your for writing such amazing work.
Julia chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
I loved it! Another please! You are very talented and I just couldn't stop reading! :)
msdarling chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
that was really good. You should write another one.
azerjaban chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Amazing story. Sorry to hear about the plagiarism. You a talented romance writer though so I can see why. Thnx for the read. Really hot!
zmdr chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Excellent work. You have quite an interesting plot, and I did not expect Logan to be undercover as well.
MEStarr chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
damn it! this was one of my favourite stories! fml. poor you, and report the bitch! lool x
XxHisLilLoverGirlxX chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
loved it! Keep writing
BettyBoopSweden chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
A very good story! I really thought that Logan was a bad guy in the beginning but I'm happy that he wasn't. Very, very good story! Thanks for sharing!

Betty
hoffi coffi chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
wow, have just found this, it's amazing. I really love the twist of Logan working undercover, and the fact that they took the Sorkins down together.
Stefy101 chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
I love this story. You wrote it SO wel... I'm gonna go check out your profile ad see whatelse you have...

But please, keep writing Logan/Veronica stories
zaftig-darling chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
This story is fabulous! I am so glad I stumbled on this and I hope you write more VM.
Awahawa chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
What a great story! I've read other fics where both Logan and Veronica worked for the FBI, but this one stands out! It's so well written. I could see everything so vividly. I hope the plagiarizer doesn't discourage you from writing and posting stories here. Is this the only VM story you've written? You must write more! You must I say :P
missshay16 chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
is the story changed or still the same as before