Reviews for VirtueVice
ae2000x chapter 1 . 11/24/2019
I absolutely LOVE it. particularly katara and azula. you wouldn't think they fit, but you made them so seamlessly.
tacaloking chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
i have to say you captured everyone beautifully this was very well written and i can understand why it was so hard to find a sin for her and while i might of picked a different sin for a few of these characters you did a great job in connecting the sins with the characters
jk chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I really rather like the introspection into most of the characters. It even made me like Mai. I think Katara's part was fine, if anything after reading this I dislike Ursa.

Very nicely done.
Psionicism chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
This was great. I really enjoyed reading it. It's definitely going to my favorites list.

I know this is meant as a one-shot, but I'm seeing some real potential for a spinoff with Ursa and Ozai...
Julia451 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Now that I can log in...

9/10. Sokka would have been a better choice for Gluttony, and if Katara is to be assigned Greed, focusing on her theft of the Waterbending Scroll might have been better; her section as it is came out more sounding like Envy.

But everything else was PERFECT! Mai's section was my favorite, followed by Ty Lee's and Toph's, although Yue's was especially creative and cool, too. Usually when I think of Lust on Avatar, I think of Azula, but she fits Wrath perfectly, too; in fact, Azula could have her own Seven Deadly Sins series...

Favorite passages:

"She would be the one helping him along with it (and probably be the one forced to calm him out of his fire-spitting rages. And talk him out of impulsive plans thought out at 3 in the morning. And cheer him up when he sulked. …what had she getting herself into?)"

"She had always walked along edges (her knives and friendship, if it could really be called that, with Azula were prime examples) and now she would walk the one between the supporter role of the Fire Lady to her Lord and her self-trained role of a warrior that had her at target practice every morning. She had come a long way from that quiet blushing girl submitting to the task of balancing an apple on her head for firebending target practice."

"She wasn’t like her brother, blowing up over annoyances and breathing fire when especially pissed off. That was actually probably a lot healthier that the poisonous wrath she stored in her body, letting it ferment for explosion."
takaschmaka chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
O me like. The Azula part is very good, she is a complex character and i think you portray that well. Very nice. much better than that lion king fanfic lol.
card castles chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I really, really liked this. Ty Lee's, Mai's, and Azula's were my favorites, but the others were good as well. Honestly, I think the Azula ficlit you wrote could be a story all by itself. It would be great if you continued it, actually _;

Zuko is rather foolish, though XD
La la la Angelslasttear chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Stupid pop up blocker.

Well, well- I can honestly say I never thought I'd see the day when Ann would write an Avatar fanfiction. O_O But at least I enjoyed a good surprise. (Especially because it was actually something I'd watched enough to understand this time.)

I liked the format of the whole thing, they drifted smoothly from one thing to another and it gave a good feel to each piece. c: c: c:

Personally, my favorite was the Azula one. It gave insight the show (just for some reason) never decided to show us. And it made me sad to read it, but kept true despite it's length to the other stories.