Reviews for Looking
MaddMaxx chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
How do I hold all these feels
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
sad but beautiful.
beingzen chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
this was epic. I loved it so much! It was full of meaning, feelings behind the words and teh storyline.
hibaritachi chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
i just felt like crying.

Honestly. t_t
Die chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Did you have to depress me?
Alhena-star chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Oh my God! I love this fic! Allen and Kanda lived together for such a short time! And in the end, they just jumped off the cliff? Oh, Im almost crying!

I love this couple!

Yullen 4ever!

Thanks for this great story!

Bye, bye
CheshireGrins chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Yes puns with Kanda and my name is RLLY fun..(my name is Yuu too..except its with one u...yeah,i can totally get away like that.)or so my friends say o_o
gonegonegonegongeoengrwiioegjw chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Omg ffjfofsking sad. But essentially, nicely done. :) I love the casual feel of it, the way no explainations are needed, the way they just feel and know what the other wants. Swet.

Keep it up ;D
aki.ari chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
This was beautiful. It was well paced and I liked the selective use of words. The only thing I was wondering is why Allen wasn't playing poker for money. It's how he paid off his Master's debts, which would be way higher than his living expenses. Was it just for the purposes of maintaing the mood you set?

Anyway, this was great :)
Azureila chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Hello again! XD Just so you know, I read 'Looking' at midnight, after finishing the 'Bastard' one. And guess what, I feel this one is much, much, very much better! You wrote down KandaAllen with simple words yet it did have some powerful impacts on me... a very well done job!

First, I still can't imagine that Black Order just threw all Exorcists away after the war was over. I was like,"What the hell?" but then I continued reading willingly. Poor Allen, he had to live in shanty environtment, but then all of my uneasiness erased completely because Fate decided to lead Kanda to find him. Oh soulmates. No matter how far they were apart, they would eventually be together XD

I also like how telepathic they were in this fic. Like, they didn't have to say things out loud, because some things were understood without too much problem. Seems like their old, petty arguments had finally ceased. Very cute and deep at the same time. Oh, and the part where Kanda said that he didn't want to leave really made me smile. Imagining our dear Allen replied unassumingly, saying Kanda didn't have to leave totally took me off guard. Heaven knows Allen's smile was indeed breathtakingly beautiful, right?

The confession part was my favorite. I'm astounded of how intense Kanda's feelings for Allen... when he hesitated to kiss him, as to see how precious he had became in Allen's life... UWA! XD That was just LOVELY! The word puns really made me go 'aw' XD

‘Do you want it? Do you want me?’

“I love Yuu.”

‘I need you. I will, always.’’ I'll definitely remember this one, mwahahaha. KandaAllen wins, hands down. Salute to you, dear!

The ending itself was pretty much vague, but it's alright. Sometimes it's better to leave the rest to reader's interpretations. After all, they would go together, and neither of them would have the heart to break such promise. I don't mind tough, if you want to explain your logic about this, I will appreciate it.

Finally, before I end my long-winded rambling, I just want to say thank you for sharing. Saya cinta kamu! XD *that's Indonesian way of saying 'I love you' by the way... -hugs-*

Regards,

SheilaLuv
a1y-puff chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
My, that was beautiful... Just the kind of fic I'm weak for.

I really love the wistful atmosphere throughout this fic, and your style in writing this encourage the mood even more. I'm not sure if I could explain what I think xD;

it's just... The simple wordings added to the somewhat serene atmosphere to this.

And aww.. I really love their unspoken connection. It was beautiful and showed how deep their connection is. Thanks so much for the read!
GoGothGirl chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
T.T

lemme tell you that reading this while listening to Yiruma aint the smartest thing to do for someone who has the flu. gah. i cant remember the feel of breathing through my nose anymore and the ending of the fic didnt help any. -_-

i think i'll just head over to my emo corner and cry loads now.

ps: its interesting that you depicted their post war life like that. i love it. its... real.
iruka92 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
You have grasped their tragic love affair in a very good way. I can see the scenes playing in my mind like a movie and I loved it!
Erendyce chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Sad story, though it's a pretty new plot I've never seen before.

And since it's very well written, I liked it!
seasnake.756 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009