Reviews for Happy Birthday, Seaweed Brain!
beebuddy chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
1.) This is cute. Really cute. Like I-Started-Fangirling-at-1-AM-And-Woke-My-Mom-Up cute. Also really well written, and I love when I find fics like that! So thanks! I liked this a bunch. That being said:

2.) Luke being there bothered me. First off, he died. That was made really clear, and you can't heal a dead person. Second off, even if he miraculously came back to life, I don't see how he could ever be friends with Percy, seeing that he was indirectly responsible and directly responsible for the deaths of a lot of people that Percy was friends with, tried to kill Percy multiple times, and even revealed that he had a thing for Percy's girlfriend in his last moments. Yeah, the whole Luke thing seemed really unrealistic to me.

Now that that's off my chest, please don't hate me! Luke was a really small part of this story, and if this wasn't made clear, I really really really liked the rest.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Soooooo cute!
lrick62 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
i love this so much! please update! :) :) :) :) :) :)
LILYC chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
OMG OMG OMG! THAT GAVE ME TINGLES EVERYWHERE! CUTEST COUPLE EVA
BooksAreMyEverything chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Awwwwwwww!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
That was cute and i loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
In the words of Aphrodite "AWWWWWWWW!"
Random fan girl chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Really? 100 reviews for only a thousand words? But the story is extremely cute!
Erika chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I loved it :)
everydayimshippingthem chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
hahahahahahahhha!11
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Great story! Write more!
annabethchase002 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
But they kissed on the lake!
greek mytholigy chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
omg i loved this story eek so awesome
Olympus Architec chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Im too lazy to sign in but im a user! Just pm me. Im Olympus Architect but anyway, this was the best truth or dare i have ever read! Its not all crappy like most truth or dares. I didnt really think the diary entry was really like what annabeth would say.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats sooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeee i loove it :)