Reviews for Choice
CoolNinjaOfDoom chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I wanna get mad at how sad this is... But i cant because this is too awesome! Sequal?
88silverkeys chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Wow...way to be an epic damper on the party! Seriously, though, this was really well-written angst and it fit the plot it didn't have a happy ending.

I would love to have a sequel where Lassiter ignores Shawn until a crime scene leads him to a security camera or something where he can see Shawn was there the whole time waiting around the corner. Then there could be sex. I mean, you could write some more artistic nonsense about choices, but you could also write about sex.

Loved it! Great theme of choice running in this!
mariska lee chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Oh. So sad. Poor Lassie, and poor Shawn, too. Well-written story, even if it made me sad.

But the image of Lassie in the black trench coat, and the top couple of buttons of his shirt open, that's yummy. Nice imagery - I could totally see him standing there as Shawn saw him.
Synnerxx chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Wow, that was sad! I feel so bad for Lassie! *tears up* Good job though! I love the angst and Shawn being the one to mess it up instead of Lassie. :)
NorikuKitsune chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
AH! You made me cry and want to kill Shawn... even just walking up and staring at Carlton without saying anything would have been better! And he waited for so long! AH! i am just so upset and pissed at Shawn and wish you had made it a happy ending... no resolution! ARGG! *deep breath* okay... love how you wrote it and the reflective nature of it... wish Shawn had made a different choice than with Abigail... like decides at the end that he can make a different choice to be with Lassie? sigh... okay, good job, super sad and disappointing though...
Miss Basset chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
This is one of my all time favorite Shassie stories, and your one of my favorite authors.

It usually takes a lot for me to start crying when I read something, and this made my eyes burn. But thankfully there are funny fanfics to make me feel better. Excellent job.
run-for-your-life-hikari chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I have a real thing but I'm lazy...so...cut I REALLY REALLY REALLY liked this! It shows Shawn in an interesting light...but it saddens me! Its so sad! Gosh! Poor Shawn.
Muirgen Monet chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Aww... very sad story, but well-written. Great job!
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This is quite depressing, and part of me really dislikes it because it's so sad. Of course, that part of me is overshadowed by the act that this is an incredibly well-written, in-character and believable story that makes the reader feel the emotions of the characters and totally made me believe this ship even though I know it's never going to be canon. But while I was reading this story, I could pretend.

This is an absolutely wonderful, angsty, tear-jerking story that is frankly so perfectly heart-breaking that it would be a crime to not add it to my favs and let anybody who comes to my page read it. I completely love this fic (despite the fact that, you're right, you're evil ;)!