Reviews for And the Gods Danced in the Night
For Spite chapter 1 . 3/17
First, it's too bad it looks dead, there's an interesting start here and certainly there's plenty of terrible things that happen to normal people and are swept under the rug in just the normal Twilight stuff (as far as I can tell from the detailed reviews I've gone through, anyway, I haven't actually read the series, only chapter by chapter reviews with excerpts).

Second, unless you're trying to make a pun about this being an 'animal attack' you want 'grisly' and not 'grizzly' in your summary.
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This is really brilliant and I wish you continued it. Seeing Forks and Bella through this agent's eyes is really a fantastic discovery. Great work!
Lord Arcturus chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Mother of god this is fucking 's odd is that its crossed with Twillight; you my friend get props for managing to actually make Twillight interesting

I see this hasn't been updated since it was published early last year, in that case I IMPLORE you to continue this story. I have Cthulhu on the brain and although I hate Twillight with a passion this story is simply badass.

I REALLY hope to see more come out of this.
Succinct-Man chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Brilliant!
EarthScorpion chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
*grins*

Oh, brilliant. I really liked the way that you worked in the House of Leaves references; obviously, the Navidson Record is a Mythos text (well, Mythos Film) in-universe.

"Looks like the veins of a leaf," observed Legrasse, pausing to copy down the tattoo in his notes. "Or maybe some kind of stylized tree. Have you ever seen anything like it?"

Yes. It is a tree, not a star. :D

I look forwards to any updates that you favour us with.
Violet Shadows chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Amusing, I've never read Twilight and I hear a lot of crap about it (too much wishfullfilment, you either love it or hate it), but that aside this is pretty amusing. Bit of a juxtaposition between what we can tentatively call the teenage avatar of self-fulfilment and a more jaded counterforce in the form of the protagonist: it works well.
Starshinedown chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I'm going on record as saying "aah! I wanna know what happens!" Because I'm wicked intrigued after this first chapter. I see the date of the posting and realize it might be a pipe dream, but I do hope that you are able to update it at some point. It has much promise.
RunningFears chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Wow I'm so excited that you have begun writing this! I love the extremely dark tone it has and I love H.P. Lovecraft as well. You writing style is beautiful and elegant. I'm practically BEGGING you please update Soon!
spudface chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This is excellent. I am a major fan of lovecraft, so am wondering what direction you'll be taking this.

Please complete it if you can.
Stella Stellina chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Seriously loved all aspects of this, from the gritty tone to the main character's voice (is her name a reference to Robert Chambers?) to the depiction of the Cullens from an outsider's perspective. Also loved someone acknowledging what a shitty place Forks, Washington really is. Some fics make it sound like Manhattan's rival in terms of wealth and entertainment, I swear. I'd /love/ to see some interaction between Roberta and Carlisle. I hope you continue!
CSIAllie chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
You definitely have my interest peaked. Looking forward to more.
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I just found this story somehow. I'm glad I did. This looks amazing so far. I'm afraid I'm not at all familiar with Cthulhu Mythos, although it is vaguely ringing a bell somewhere. I will have to try to google it later because I'm very intrigued with what you've woven here so far.

Thank you for writing!
krisalyx chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
oh dear finally someone had the guts to tell the damned yaoi fangirls to stfu great idea but one question was this sort of based on the eva story children of an elder god, & PLEASE i'm begging you let that brain damaged idiot die in the most horible way, because twilight fingirls just brass me off.
Setsuka S chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Yes. God, yes. I can already tell this story is going to be awesome, and you've only done one chapter. I hope you update soon!
neesama chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
please update soon! I can't wait!