Reviews for Once Upon a Time
Peya Luna chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
me again...if anyones interested, ive found a story on this side that plays with my aforementioned idea, its called 'familiar stranger' by curiositys principle. in it a david look-alike appears and has starco going nuts about if hes the real one who somehow survived and now wants revenge or really just a harmless human student as he claims. i guarantee a surprising end with laddie playing a major role in it!
eternalnight2008 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I love the idea! I never thought about laddie when he grew up. I think you should continue this story it wil be interesting how it turns out.
Santa Carla Sunset chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Awesome bit here! It's not going to be continued at all? I think this is a great beginning to a much bigger story.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Huh. I like it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Peya Luna chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
WOW! any chance youre gonna write a whole story about his search - and what he finds in the end? or WHO finds HIM LOL maybe you could use the good old 'antlers arent wood' theory aka: david survived, im sure he would like to have laddie around, for he too remembers them, will surely make a good lost boy - and would be in the perfect position to help him get his revenge!