Reviews for The Devil on Your Shoulder
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Thanks for the story. El Diablo was very in character.
RespectForArt chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
It's amazing how loyal to the tone of the source material this nice little fanfic is and how spot on the characters are. Keep up the good work! I hope you will someday try to write a longer Freedom Froce story with bold heroes, dastardly villains and epic quest for saving the world.
Hearts Dice chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Yay! Very, very nice in being the first to write in the Freedom Force section! Congratulations.

I loved how in-character you were.

It'd be great to add more chapters, if you get the chance!

I really enjoyed it. :]
No name chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Fucked up story man. Σ)
Super Metal Sonic chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
great story, glad to see some Freedom Force stories
natedizzle chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Hey man I don't know if you'll read this, but I liked what you wrote. The dialogue wasspot on for those two. I love FF and I may write a little fic myself. Good job, but next time make it longer with some action please!
Joshua chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
It is rather sad, is it not, that there are so few stories for this category.

In any case, I enjoyed this story quite a lot. I imagined it as a cutscene from the game, and everything worked excellently. Characters were in character, which is always a good thing. Good job!
SpinachBird chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
finally a freedom force fic. Anyway really nice story Alchemiss‘ dialouge was a bit hard to read but its how she talks i suppose.
Dominae chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Yes, I'm reviewing my own story. No, I'm not desperate.

Wow, I loved the interaction between Alchemiss and El Diablo. Keep up the good work!