Reviews for The Hunt for BK201
Raina1 chapter 26 . 1/21
What an enjoyable yarn. From start to finish, I was riveted the entire time, and you've wrapped things up nicely. Thanks for sharing your story.
TheBlackWolf50 chapter 26 . 1/30/2014
I sat and read this story in a 10 hour period, And I laughed hysterically, giggled to my self, had a rage when Jacob cornered Misaki, squealed "Awwww" at any cute moments with July, and I was continuously smiling through the entire story. Very well written and I love how you said they were going to Canada.
v.huynh chapter 21 . 12/6/2013
Please put brackets in the first half. The scene where people start entering her room it's hard to tell when April was speaking or the other agents. The dialogue in this chapter is very oddly fragmented compared to the previous chapters.

Noname00 chapter 26 . 6/1/2012
I couldn't help but to practically read this fic non-stop. It was just great and I wish that their was another part to it but meh I loved the ending to this one though im just greedy for more
Destinies Entwined chapter 26 . 11/30/2011
This was a lot of fun! and Yay for happy endings! :) Your action scenes were pretty good. At least *I* liked them. *shrug* Favorited!
Destinies Entwined chapter 21 . 11/30/2011
Kawaii! Love July. The end of RnG made me sad for many reasons...that being one. I'm surprised that no one put together that BK201 saved Misaki instead of killing her, like they had thought.
Destinies Entwined chapter 14 . 11/30/2011
Ok, so DTB Fangirls know Misaki's taste in jewelry SAPPHIRES. HAH! (In MiM, her star necklace?) oh those amazing eyes of his! O.O how could she not? Blue seems to be one of her fave colors anyway. *giggle* Character, Shmaracter. Falling in love makes ANYONE a little OOC for themselves. Happiness happens! Wicked fun Chapter.
Destinies Entwined chapter 5 . 11/30/2011
Not only did I also squealed, I sighed, out loud to myself, more than once. I like sexy Hei, and it does make sense for him to change his look a little to throw people off.
splitice chapter 26 . 10/19/2011
:) simple and enjoyable
Guest chapter 25 . 5/5/2011
ARRRRRRRRRGH Now I rlly want to strangle Misaki!
Guest chapter 24 . 5/5/2011
AAAAAGH! Now I hate Misaki! She has to be more considerate about others, she can't just run off with out a second thought, leaving everyone else behind mourning her, greiving and suffering her supposed death while she selfishly goes off with Hei! Does April's and July's freindship and happiness mean anything to her! AAAAAAAAAAAAGGHH ! I sorta want to tear her head off, it is ok for HEi to run off cuz he has too, not that Misaki doesn't but still...grrrrr
SeikoTuNeR chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
You might have already noticed this already, or someone might have pointed out already, but the whole English seems a bit redundant. English is taught in a lot of the schools in Japan, and since Misaki was a higher up in Public Safety, it wouldn't be farfetched for her to be more fluent in English than most Japanese folks.

Just saying.

Beyond that, enjoying the read!
77777777777 chapter 26 . 1/14/2011
Yay for Canada! o/ Not a bad choice, if I do say so myself! /Considering I am Canadian. xDDD;

I really like this story, though its sad that everyone thinks shes dead. ;_;
don't have a FF account.LOL chapter 26 . 9/20/2010
This is one of the better DTB fanfics I've read! *can't believe I read all of it in one sitting...* You should write more stories like this! XD
Sailor Pandabear chapter 26 . 7/9/2010