Reviews for Rescue Me
my2galspal chapter 11 . 4/8
I hope you will thank your "Bella" for letting you share this much of her story, and while I would love to read more, knowing that this fic is based on someone's life events has me hoping more for her health and well-being and less for written words. I'm sure some memories will never leave her but I pray these events happened in her distant past and that she has been able to heal both mentally and physically.

I also appreciate how well written this is. Even though the subject matter is difficult, you did an excellent job making this a well planned and executed piece. I look forward to reading more of your work in the future. Thanks again to you and "Bella" for sharing this with the world.
annaharding chapter 11 . 2/28
Oh, my! The fact that this is based on true events has me in tears. I like to read to forget reality, to lose myself in fictional stories. You wrote this so well, telling the details honestly. I truly to hope "Bella" is doing well today!
annaharding chapter 9 . 2/28
How in the world did Charlie make bail, after all the evidence they had from Bella and the boys?
Schwips chapter 11 . 2/16
I love your story, it's so sad but you wrote it with emotion ...
ThatBrokenGirl chapter 11 . 2/10
Hello I just want to say I absolutely adore all of your stories. They are amazing. I read your original rescue me over and over again it was one of the best stories I have had the pleasure of reading. I am very excited for the next chapter.
corteznutterz1 chapter 11 . 1/19
Loved this story! Thank you
Rebadams7 chapter 11 . 12/4/2016
I can only hope she did heal, stay away from Charlie and progress to life a full and happy life. With her brother's to support her, I think she will
R
EstrellaGrace chapter 11 . 10/27/2016
I swear MoonChild707, if you don't update this in the next .05 seconds then I will go absolutely insane and need counseling myself!
Nicoconsd chapter 11 . 10/24/2016
Although I would have loved more, I think it's beautiful that you respected the real Bella and her wishes on this story. It's beautifully written and a wonderful tribute and telling of her horrific story. Knowing that you have spoken with her and that she was able to escape and tell her story to you tells me that she was able to recover from her physical assault and that is wonderful. It's terrifying stories like these that humble me and remind me that no matter what most of us are extremely lucky in the childhoods we have had. Thank you.
Ange20 chapter 11 . 10/15/2016
Excelente historia! No solo por la trama, sino por las emociones que provoca. Eso es lo que hace a un escritor maravilloso. La ame completamente
Kirbs85 chapter 11 . 10/12/2016
OMG Please do Little Nurse next, I was in the middle of reading the old one and then you deleted it lol, I was so upset! Cheers :D
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 11 . 6/30/2016
really enjoyed this story. Your an impressive author
Spawn chapter 11 . 5/28/2016
I will admit that I cried through most of this. Charlie is a vile piece of shit and I hope he becomes some big dude's bitch in prison. Not only does he beat and rape his own daughter, he forced her to cover up her Mother's murder.

As bad as what happened to Bella, both real and fictional is, I'm glad that her abuse was exposed and she was able to get help. My heart breaks for what she real Bella and fictional one had to suffer. Loved Jasper and Emmett as her loving, dating, protective big brothers. I thought Rosalie, Alice, and Esme were all very good with Bella.

I thought this story was very well written. Great job and thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/24/2016
Holy crap! Was not expecting Charlie to show up!
divyvicki chapter 11 . 5/5/2016
Great story. I too wish it was longer or better yet, a sequel!
1,389 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »