Reviews for Rescue Me
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 11 . 6/30
really enjoyed this story. Your an impressive author
Spawn chapter 11 . 5/28
I will admit that I cried through most of this. Charlie is a vile piece of shit and I hope he becomes some big dude's bitch in prison. Not only does he beat and rape his own daughter, he forced her to cover up her Mother's murder.

As bad as what happened to Bella, both real and fictional is, I'm glad that her abuse was exposed and she was able to get help. My heart breaks for what she real Bella and fictional one had to suffer. Loved Jasper and Emmett as her loving, dating, protective big brothers. I thought Rosalie, Alice, and Esme were all very good with Bella.

I thought this story was very well written. Great job and thank you for sharing.
Holy crap! Was not expecting Charlie to show up!
divyvicki chapter 11 . 5/5
Great story. I too wish it was longer or better yet, a sequel!
divyvicki chapter 10 . 5/5
I can see why u had to use third person for this particular chapter. Thought for a minute there u were going to kill her.
divyvicki chapter 9 . 5/5
Wow, she just can't get a break.
divyvicki chapter 8 . 5/5
Don't they have a restraining order on him?
divyvicki chapter 7 . 5/5
Boy, she was really sick.
divyvicki chapter 6 . 5/5
I'm glad I'm reading this as a completed story so I didn't have to wait for an update.
divyvicki chapter 5 . 5/2
I love ur stories and can't wait for the Prequel to Dark Waltz to be completed.
Museabook chapter 11 . 4/28
This was a really amazing piece of writing and I loved it. Thank you so much for sharing that, it touched me so much!
divyvicki chapter 4 . 4/27
Wonderful chapter.
divyvicki chapter 3 . 4/27
So glad she was able to let Jasper and Emmett know what she has been enduring.
divyvicki chapter 2 . 4/21
Hope he gets found out soon.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 4/21
This was a favorite author alert. Unusual to read a story where Charlie is such a loathsome character.
1,378 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »