Reviews for Absconder
Guest chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
Please update
Alina chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
Please do another chapter this story is awesome!
anonymous chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
Please update! Really like it and want them to meet
ZOEYSEES chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
i know u hvent uploaded in awhile but it wuld be great if u culd upload again im rly enjoying this story nd wuld luv to hve it be continued
gerryade.merrygold chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
UPDATE PLZ
highflyer101 chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
Hi... I just wanted to say that I LOVE THIS STORY! Is it still going on though? Because you kind of haven't updated in a while... so... yeah. Let me know please because I LOVE IT!
moonrae6 chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
i love this story so far :) i hope you continue with it, plz update soon.
xEmmax843x chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
Amazing! I love this story so far! I want to know what happens next. I can't wait! Please update soon!
MilkaHappyCows chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
I found this story very interesting. It makes me want to know more about characters,how the trio would escape, what is the story with the boys... I enjoyed reading first 5 chapters. I hope you'll continue writing it!

ps- I really like your Felix :)
Princess Aziza chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
Come on! PLEASE update! It's been over a year, and i want to figure out how they get away from Aro.
rockstarvampire chapter 5 . 4/14/2010
interesting idea. i'm looking forward to the next installment :)
Pretty Sailor Earth chapter 5 . 2/12/2010
I really like what you've done with this story so far! And I actually really liked how you did the two chapters with Bella and Jasper's POV. This story is different from most other all vampire ones I've read and I like it keep it up!
sango77djr chapter 5 . 1/11/2010
I love this story! Plz finish it ;)
GrizzlyBear2511 chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
it's a good story dont let people get you down and please carry on
SugarSweet21 chapter 5 . 8/29/2009
PLease tell me that Jasper's thoughts about Bella's beauty and creamy skin and stuff were just affected by the feeings of lust by the other people in the cluband nothing else. Because I find it a bit weird since I always thought of him as a brother figure to Bella.

I like this story, and I really want to see how it turns out. It seems very promising so far.