Reviews for Conjuctivitis
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
LOL! After reading Anagram, I just had to see if any of your others were just as good. Well after my extensive research in randomly picking this one. I have come to the conclusion that... yes, your others are just as good! Thanks for sharing!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I missed this!

Hehe, I can just see the look on Dean's face when he finally submits to the eyedrops... cranky and miserable and embarrassed but also, willing to let Sam take a crack at making him feel better now.

Good one!
Master Li chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
hahaha I find this story sweet and hilarious. One of my friends randomly got pink eye awhile ago and it has been a big running joke ever since to ask how her "Conj" or "crusty eye" is every day. This just kinda made that all come together somehow. Nice oneshot
Soncnica chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Seriously...awesome!

aw Dean you are just this big bowl where we can pour things...'s kind of weird! LOL
PADavis chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Like the scootscoot - off the bed.

Phoebe
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
hah pink eye! That's so perfect! Nice job!
J.A. Carlton chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
tchihihihi too cute! love the scoot... scoot... scootscoot! I could see it perfectly! :D
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Heyb hunny, Gee that took me back to having to virtualy sit on my Dad to get some eye drops into his eyes...i can so see Dean resisting! Sweet! DBB x
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Poor Dean! - Who's he kidding?- We all know deep down he really loves kids... Well done!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
shudders...
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I love "things we can pour into Dean" so good! Gotta love Mad and Enkidu!

Also love Sam's looks melting Dean, and Dean putting up with the care.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Oh, poor Dean!

Pink eye's the WORST, and you so rarely hear of men getting it anyway...
Twinchy chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Hehe, very entertaining piece, Miyo.

Your description of Dean trying to get away from Sammy and the medicine was great. I laughed at him (poor guy) when he finally fell off the bed. And I loved Sam's response about getting the job done from up there. *evil grin*
SciFiRN chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
HA! Poor Dean, yuck I hate eye drops. Nice drabble.
NC Girl chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Where in the world did you come up with this? HA! Very unique.