Reviews for Loves Me Not
HeySayG chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
the best! cute,simple,short and right to the heart...AWESOME!
L.E chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
OMG so fantastic! I wish this would happen in the anime!
Melodious Reprieve chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Awwwww! I'm giddy at the cuteness!
XionKH chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Very cute. The simplicity and cliche...ness of it makes it all the more adorable. 33
Mysterion aka YoruichiXSoiFon1 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
the eyesore chapter 1 . 4/8/2011

tiktok chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
that was so sweet thankyou for writing that fafic
kristoferrobbin chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Awe ! this is so cute ! :D
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
So so SO lovely and wonderful. You have such a way with words, it's simply stunning 3
SakuBloss chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
*melts into a happy pile of fluffified goo*

Oh, you write the stories of my heart ;_;
Weaseltotheface chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
oh god...that was unbearably cute...i read it like 8 times O_O
tygRrr chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
D'aww another incredibly cute/adorable/dfiohsdoufh oneshot x) i love the way you write them
Kittenable chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Much love for your story (and Yorusoi in general;) Your style of writing expresses not only the characters but their environment and especially their feelings, in a smooth, flowing way that is easy to visualise. I like it

And I was wondering if I could turn this little story into a comic? Admittedly, it won't look professional, but could I have permission to do it? If you want to reply, my email is on my deviantart page (kittenable.), and if you want to ignore me, that's cool too.

Anyway, please write more for these two
Witcher Co chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
This is good I like it. I really don't have anything I can say at my level that could help this short piece. You did have one are two awkward sentences but nothing I can put my finger on. I think you did an excellent job of capturing the essance of the charcters.

Witcher Co
Corporate Voyeur chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Oh snap. I'm going to die from the cuteness!

Really great though. :3