Reviews for From Peanuts to Proposal
ericastwilight chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
This is cute and sweet, loved it.

Erica
MPants chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Aw. So cute. :D

-M
SorceressCirce chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Oh, what a sweet story! I really like the way you wove the present with the flashbacks to get the whole picture out there. Very nicely done :) And your attention to detail in the little flashes was fantastic.
kimberlycullen10 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I LOVED THIS!

the constant flipping back and forth between the present and the little stroll down memory lane was brilliant. the little flashes of every significant part of the relationship were epic - even a lil lemony goodness thrown in there for good measure. and i mean GOOD freaking measure. your version of B&E just cracked me up. i felt close to those crazy kids in weird ways. for one, i am allergic to peanuts (LOL)... and also, “Hm, well here, I’ll step on your left foot and even things out asshole!” is totally something i would say... haha :D

*sighs* soo, if you can write an edward this way, could you find me one just like him? please and thank you. ;)
luv2read134 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
nice! please check out my entry for this contest, its called "Stargazing".

luv2read134
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
LOVED THIS ONESHOT, IT WAS SO CUTE AND ADORABLE. I LOVED THE BELLA AND EDWARD.
Clancy67 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I loved, loved this story! It was so sweet and funny. It was like real-life love can be, awkward, embarrassing, and completely beautiful. Thanks so much for the great story!
dreaming in black and white chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
So, so cute! Love it...

Favourite line: I don’t know if you were more concerned about your life ending or your precious Volvo.

Heehee. Good luck with the contest! x :)
hot 101 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
That was so sweet, I loved it!.
The Romanticidal Edwardian chapter 1 . 3/1/2009