Reviews for Hammered
PT21 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Aw, swet! :D
Jo6470 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
That was cute! I can just imagine Abbs waking up the next day with a killer hangover and Jethro whipping up some kind of NASTY hangover cure, and her sitting on his lap with her head on his shoulder swearing she'll NEVER drink again, and then him just grinning and saying "mm-hmm", and kissing her on the forehead. They're so cute together.
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Very sweet.
Audacious chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
aw i always love a bit o' fluff! teehee. this line: "Seems as though his boat isn’t the only thing that’s gotten hammered tonight." made me laugh. thanks for some fun! -audacious
catgrl chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
That was a bit funny...
Angel Sciuto chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
lol you gotta write more fics with abbey drunk as a skunk it's hilarious
alix33 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
"Tonight, she’s gone out clubbing with the rest of the team to celebrate Ziva’s third anniversary with NCIS. Gibbs was invited, but surprised no one when he chose the company of his boat instead. He hasn’t been clubbing in over fifteen years, and doesn’t plan to resume the habit now." - Yeah, Gibbs clubbing? The mental pic does not even form!

"The music was pretty crappy, but watching Tim and Tony dance made up for it.”" - That mental pic was pretty funny (as in I nearly L'edOL at work at it), and formed pretty much instantaneously.
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Wow really enjoyed this! Hope you'll write more!
AbbyGibbs chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I love Abbs being drunk. And Gibbs being the big gentleman he always is with her. Delightful, Amy! thanks so much for this.
Vani88 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Cute little story :)
Tragicpoetry1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
i LOVE them. You should write for NCIS you have them down pat.
kangaleigh chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Cute. Good job. I think it would have worked just as well if it wasn't an already established relationship. But I like it just the same!
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Oh Challenge. I wanna post a challenge. Great Job I can't wait to read any of your stories I jump for joy every time I see one is in my in box waiting to be read and it's a great feeling. I'll talk with you soon. Hugs and Love.
GloriaS chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
so so sweet as always great work
finlaure chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
flamingos don't drink Abby! if they did they couldn't do it either. I just love a Gibbs who takes care of people, esp his Abby. Thanks for another good story. I look forward to more of you classics so please post more soon.