Reviews for Scrubs
sherubii chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Carlisle has always been my favourite character. I am really enjoying this story. Already, so much has happened in the first chapter! I love that. I truly can not wait to see how you introduce Esme, let alone the Supernatural world. Thankyou or writing such a beautiful story, so far, it's kept me caught up. I can't stop reading, and I can't wait to continue doing so.
mADDY chapter 32 . 6/7/2009
"Oh god will you two at least just start dating again? Lord you know the entire town wants you to! You're like Bella and Edward!"- BEST LINE EVER. they have to set an example for the kids!

I hope Wes gets his just desserts... he neglected the life of a patient! (

"Edward used to cry and I wouldn't know why so I would start crying too."- hahaha...the good old days

"Sometimes I imagine her marching out of the womb."- I could totally see that,

"Yeah. I could hear them just before she was born too. I saw things nobody should see." - scary

I'm SO glad Emmett went to Carlisle with the drugs..

"Oh come on dad!" Edward cried.- oh to be mindreader sometimes.. *sigh*

Edward and Carmen... aw.. it's even cuter since Alice was practically his age..

"This is why romantic moments in the rain should be left to the movies," Edward sighed as Carlisle and Esme huddled under thick quilts after they got back.

"Oh hush you."

"Social protocol says that the woman that our dad is dating after a divorce is to be hated. Sorry mom," Emmett said.

"Social protocol is social protocol," Esme shrugged. "Cinema protocol requires me to want to send you kids off to boarding school in Europe."

"I've never been a fan of protocol," Emmett decided. Esme laughed and Carlisle yelped when she put her feet against his. "Oh and Edward seeing as I am Bella's honorary big brother, break her heart and I'll break you."

"And like I told her, I can outrun you when my life depends on it."

- soo cute... the family banter and those kids making fun of their parents xD

lol no... don't take your frustration out on Edward... poor guy just got a date!
PsykoJinx chapter 32 . 6/7/2009
LOL Poor Jasper!
BiT ME ELMO chapter 32 . 6/7/2009
I SO TOTALLY LOVE THIS STORY !
scarred redvine chapter 32 . 6/7/2009
YAY! They're back together again! An almost perfect happy ending! Carlisle needs to swim with Emmett more often...then he can actually carry Esme!
monquiquix1 chapter 32 . 6/7/2009
love it! great chapter cant wait for the next one
madi chapter 32 . 6/7/2009
The stuff with the baby was good, but you went over the top with the reunion. You write the kids better than anyone but your Carlisle and Esme are the least likeable people in the story. She's got PMS 24/7 and he lost his balls a long time ago. I'm so sick of reading his tantrums and her snotty ego-trip behavior that I'm about to give up. Seeing what happens with the kids is really the only thing keeping me with this story.
twilite4eva chapter 32 . 6/7/2009
Another fantastic chapter from the magnificent queenbeth.

i really want to hear more on how em and rosalie's relationship is going...maybe a lemon could be added ]

lol

and how are jazz and alice going details please!

update soon...oh and please update in my hands its been a month..i really am dieing to know what is going to happen next
XXSkittlesXX chapter 32 . 6/7/2009
This story is amazing and I can't wait for the rest of the familt to find out about Jasper and Alice, I'd imagine that their reactions would be hilarious because those two were pretty much raised as siblings.

This is such an interesting story and it's extremely realistic especially Edward's reaction at being molested. That was spot on. I think that you have a brilliant writing talent. Kepp up the good work!
jaspersgirlfriend chapter 32 . 6/7/2009
Carlisle is the one that I feel truly sad for in this chapter. This story started off strong but is now full of double standards and that comes to a head as Esme jabs at the husband she cheated on with a manipulative comment that men said how hot she was at the store. The fact that someone said it is one thing, but saying that to a wounded spouse you cheated on turns it into abuse. If you reversed the sexes and had a cheating Carlisle try to pressure Esme into taking him back by emotional abuse which that was, then every woman on this site would be screaming for her to leave him, particularly if you had changed his name to Charles.

But instead, you say that Esme can do the exact same thing and you have a whipped Carlisle begging her to take him back. This out of character Esme has caused nothing but heartache since the selfish affair yet has never truly apologized for her actions without trying to make excuses. She gives us glib comments and whiny excuses at every turn for why we should feel sorry for her plight while ignoring her husband's pain and trying to one-up it with her own at every turn. Carlisle is not allowed to feel hurt because she was drunk. Carlisle is not allowed to be mad because Wes is a bad guy. Carlisle is not allowed to want a baby because she lost one long ago. Carlisle is not allowed to express his anger to her and has to call his therapist instead because she is too weak to hear it. Carlisle cannot get over his anger because Esme never allows herself to admit that she can be wrong, she's too stuck in the I'm-a-victim role to realize that she has been at fault too.

Do we ever get to see Esme grow up and act like a woman or will she be a manipulative brat for the rest of this story? Instead of trying to develop her character and help her grow into someone who can take responsibility for the mess that their family fell into that was ultimately of her causing, you keep pounding away at Carlisle, who for reasons passing understanding (translate: unrealistic plot), is still willing to give this woman a chance. Why would a man stay around unless his self esteem is really in the toilet? Why do you continue to write Esme this way?

Things like this make this site a bad place for a good read and I feel sorry for the men who have to endure these feminista double standards that say a woman may treat a man however she likes and he has to come crawling after her in the rain like a dog.
booktraveler chapter 32 . 6/7/2009
Great chapter!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON?

Can't wait!
latuacantante4him chapter 32 . 6/7/2009
Enjoyed this chapter. Glad the Medical Review Board didn't blame Carlisle. It's about dang time that Bella and Carlisle came around. LOL!
Compromised MO chapter 32 . 6/7/2009
You need more fucking reviews, sorry for the language but this story is so awesome. I loved this chapter and remarks Emmett made, the steriods... honestly who would believe that the kid got 'pills' from the doctor, idiotic teenagers. This story kicks ass, this is an all time favourite, ones that you can read over and over again, without getting tired of it.

You are one amazing author.

- T
latuacantante4him chapter 31 . 6/7/2009
I'm surprised that they would call a hearing on Carlisle without checking into things first. It should be very obvious what happened. The baby sounds adorable. I love how close this family is. Enjoyed it.
MainlyMaddison chapter 32 . 6/7/2009