Reviews for Scrubs
hollyhalebnichorelloregelolove chapter 9 . 12/5/2011
That's cool Jasper can read emotions and Carlisle and Esme sex scenes are always fun!
hollyhalebnichorelloregelolove chapter 8 . 12/5/2011
That was scary but I'm glad he's dead!
hollyhalebnichorelloregelolove chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
Omg started out funny then sad then funny again! sex talks with a nine year old haha and im glad Esme has Jasper and Emmett!
hollyhalebnichorelloregelolove chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
Oh now poor Jasper! I'm glad Carlisle found out and hit his father! Sweet that Alice and Jasper are connecting! So cute I swear...and I love Esme being accepted by the kids lol
hollyhalebnichorelloregelolove chapter 5 . 11/30/2011
Awww poor Edward! Harold is a bastard! But I love the Carlisle/Esme sex!
hollyhalebnichorelloregelolove chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
I love how they have twin powers, that is just too cute...and I hate Carlisle's dad, by the way! Love his mom and Esme though!
hollyhalebnichorelloregelolove chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Awww, he finally meets Esme and has fun times with the children...so sweet!
hollyhalebnichorelloregelolove chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Aww lol the kids are so cute!
hollyhalebnichorelloregelolove chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Great start though sad!
RunningManJunkie2015 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
i've never read a carlisle and esme fanfic before and i'm surprised to say how much i like it so far i can't wait to read the rest of your story:)
Guest chapter 35 . 5/1/2011
Sweet story
IMadeThisJustForReviewingS2 chapter 34 . 2/6/2011
Carlisle just pissed me off in this chapter by basically telling alice he was disappointed in her and wanted her to be someone else just like his dad! whyd u have to make him a jackass Dx? anyways good chapter bye now :)!
Bella Swan 138 chapter 35 . 2/6/2011
I read the whole story and LOVED it! You are an amazing writer and I can't wait to read more of your stories! :)
Kiwi0 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Congratulations! Your story has been nominated for a TwiFiction award! Your catogory is Best Story AND Best Family Story! TwiFiction is something where writers and readers of Twilight from across the globe vote and nominate their favourite stiry,author,one-shot and even quotes!

This is REALLY rare! (It's only been done once before!) I have nominated you. (And I'm the host!) This story is incredible! Best of luck!

Xx-AmPm-xX Your TwiFiction host!
KayKay chapter 32 . 12/17/2010
"So Jasper you will be getting braces."

"What?"