Reviews for Scrubs
HollyShannenForever chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
Omg started out funny then sad then funny again! sex talks with a nine year old haha and im glad Esme has Jasper and Emmett!
HollyShannenForever chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
Oh now poor Jasper! I'm glad Carlisle found out and hit his father! Sweet that Alice and Jasper are connecting! So cute I swear...and I love Esme being accepted by the kids lol
HollyShannenForever chapter 5 . 11/30/2011
Awww poor Edward! Harold is a bastard! But I love the Carlisle/Esme sex!
HollyShannenForever chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
I love how they have twin powers, that is just too cute...and I hate Carlisle's dad, by the way! Love his mom and Esme though!
HollyShannenForever chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Awww, he finally meets Esme and has fun times with the children...so sweet!
HollyShannenForever chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Aww lol the kids are so cute!
HollyShannenForever chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Great start though sad!
RunningManJunkie2015 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
i've never read a carlisle and esme fanfic before and i'm surprised to say how much i like it so far i can't wait to read the rest of your story:)
Guest chapter 35 . 5/1/2011
Sweet story
IMadeThisJustForReviewingS2 chapter 34 . 2/6/2011
Carlisle just pissed me off in this chapter by basically telling alice he was disappointed in her and wanted her to be someone else just like his dad! whyd u have to make him a jackass Dx? anyways good chapter bye now :)!
Bella Swan 138 chapter 35 . 2/6/2011
I read the whole story and LOVED it! You are an amazing writer and I can't wait to read more of your stories! :)
Kiwi0 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Congratulations! Your story has been nominated for a TwiFiction award! Your catogory is Best Story AND Best Family Story! TwiFiction is something where writers and readers of Twilight from across the globe vote and nominate their favourite stiry,author,one-shot and even quotes!

This is REALLY rare! (It's only been done once before!) I have nominated you. (And I'm the host!) This story is incredible! Best of luck!

Xx-AmPm-xX Your TwiFiction host!
KayKay chapter 32 . 12/17/2010
"So Jasper you will be getting braces."

"What?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AWESOME ENDING!
TexasHomeSlice chapter 29 . 12/17/2010
When the kiss ended Alice was breathless and Jasper was blushing. "How are we going to do this?"

"We aren't technically related. We'll keep it quiet. Edward'll know right away."

Alice held his hand. "Since we met huh?"

"Since you made me cry playing house."

Alice blushed a little and laughed. "You remember that?"

"Yep. C'mon, we need to get back."

Oh gosh I love how you brought that early chapter back into this! That's actually my fave chapter (other than when Jasper saw his mom again)...
TexasLight chapter 19 . 10/30/2010
Yes...Yes you are a female dog for LEADING ME ON THEN STOPPING WITH A CLIFFY! *sob* IM SO HOOKED! I LOVE THIS STORY! p.s. I was actually hoping tht you would have a bit more Jasper in this cause he's my fave character... but whats creepy is *looks around suspiously* 1)Vera was the name of Rosalie's best friend when she was human... 2)Vera scarily reminds me of the character Jackson Rathbone played in that one criminal minds episode... he was this guy who had two personalties. Adam Jackson(I loled SO loud when i hear his last name)and Amanda Jackson("she" went around killing guys)... Oh wait I veered off. Vera reminds me of Amanda cause they r both just like "i almost killed u... and u came back to me...HAHAHA u idoit now im just gonna give u nightmares" OH and good story i luv it...
713 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »