Reviews for Scrubs
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Sad. Can't wait for more.
An Escape chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Ok, I really like this story. The babies are so cute. I just can't get enough of them. That might be cause I am baby crazy right now. Stupid hormones. Anyways, you are off to a great start and it looks like Carlisle is too. I feel bad for him to have twins at 19, and be by himself. Anyways great job, I'll keep reading if you keep posting. :)
FrogKaos chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I really enjoyed this first chapter. I can't wait to see where this story goes from here. :D
ANGEL chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Aww that is so cute I can't wait for more chapters!1 I think Carlisle is going to be a wonderful father to Edward and Alice. Thanks! Keep up the good work!
deathfearsnone chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
that was a wonderful 1st chapter can't wait to read more
Nanda's Menelin chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Wow!

What an amazing begining!

You may fail at summaries, but your fic is awesome!

Very good work!

(Oh, I loved Carlisle freaking out and coursing good Lord)
LabRats89 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
This is a very great start, intriguing idea, and I cannot wait to read more. I love how Carlisle and Lizzie had sex early on and I'm sad that Lizzie died but I can't wait to see how 19 year-old Carlisle matures and realizes he needs a better education. I'm hoping he goes the medical degree since at the end of this chapter he realized to give his kids happiness he needs to do more himself to make sure that happens. I love how Edward already peed on him, hilarious. Joys of parenthood. I love how Carlisle already figures Alice will be easy to handle as a kid and Edward the more difficult one. This story is SO cute. Please update ASAP! -Stacey-
FolsomBoogie chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
OMG! SAD! But one of the most adorable things I have ever pictured in my head. I am really looking forward to the next update!
713 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48