Reviews for Break Down The Walls
kojocharis chapter 17 . 5/1/2013
So I read this story a long time ago and loved it. I found it again and had to read it. It is so heartbreaking but beautiful. I love how you write it just draws me in. I do have to ask if this will ever be continued or finished because it is really good.
Scenic-DaisyJamie chapter 17 . 3/26/2012
This is a beautiful story. By chance do you think you would ever finish this story? It has been a few years since its been updated. I think a story like this deserves to be finished because it promotes acceptance of people who are different. I would love to read about his evolution of the female Chris. I will definately tell others to read this whether it gets finished or not.
Jaic chapter 17 . 9/24/2011
I am happy that I stumbled onto this story. It is simply put- beautiful. I hope that even though it was written a while ago, you can write a sequel. Im dying to know what chris' life would be like and what descisions he made for himself.
Jamie C. Anderson chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
This story is beautifully written. I want to see Chris happy and at peace with life. Please finish this story!
Esha Napoleon chapter 17 . 5/12/2010
LOVE IT!
Maxx6 chapter 17 . 5/10/2010
Good. *satisfied grin* Very good. Shawnie will help. Nice chapter, thx for update :)
Dark Kaneanite chapter 17 . 5/9/2010
Aw w w w. I'm glad that CJ has Mark there to talk to it makes it all just a little bit easier for him. Oh lord, I can feel the butt-hurt coming on, it's there, just under the surface, but it's coming and I'm not looking forward to that. I hate seeing CJ all sad. :(
Souless666 chapter 17 . 5/9/2010
Not good.

How will Shawn deal with finding out Chris is not gay, but actually a woman in a man's body? This could go bad real fast.
takers dark lover chapter 17 . 5/9/2010
Well Chris got one thing he's wanted for a long time Shawn. Maybe this will be the best thing for Chris. Looking foreward to more.
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 16 . 5/1/2010
I really like the way you're doing this Jeri. I thought about this one day. I think I'd have been to afraid to continue this because I get all clammy when I back myself into corners with fics. Not saying that you did with this one. Its just that the topic is so serious that I don't think I could have handled it as smooth as you just did with this chapter.

Really loving the friendships here. Mark's just epically amazing. Chris stripping...now that's an image.

Great job Jeri! Enjoyed it very much! Hoping Chris continues to find a way to cope though with friends like Mark it should be no problem.
Dark Kaneanite chapter 16 . 4/22/2010
What a first step, I'm proud of CJ and I'm happy that (s)he is finally taking steps to become who (s)he really is. Every one needs the freedom to be themselves. And for Mark to be there, that is just a bonus. It would be wonderful if Mark and CJ ended up together, they just understand one another so much and it's hard to find that these days. 3
Esha Napoleon chapter 16 . 4/21/2010
LOVE IT!
slashburd chapter 16 . 4/20/2010
I only just realised I somehow skipped ch15 on this one so had both to read :)

You got me again. The tears were falling for poor Chris. Everything you write with even a hint of angst is just so real sounding and real feeling that it tugs at my heartstrings like nothing else. I loved ch16 so much, the jeans were just a genius touch and when Mark saw Chris - well if I'm honest I'm tearing up again just thinking about it. To have a friend in such a lonely and difficult situation is priceless.

I love this story so much, hell, you know I love all your stories so much but for this its double the kudos for taking on a tricky subject and doing it so much justice with your excellent writing and fantastic eye for emotion and detail.

Did I mention I love this? XD
takers dark lover chapter 16 . 4/20/2010
I'm so glad to have an update on this one. YAY! Well now that Chris is back maybe things will get a little easier for him. At least he has Shawn and Mark there to help him.
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 16 . 4/19/2010
Seems like everyone's happy to see Chris.